16; yes, i'll marry you!

today was a bit more chill we all just hung around the house and had a few photos taken in our clothes for the socials.

in the evening, a games night was set up for us all. we played love island style games and it was all filmed for jack wills' tiktok. we were now playing a game of 'most likely to'. a card was read out and then the player had to pie the person they think is most likely to. there wasn't much point to the pie apart from entertainment value. the winner of the game was the person who guessed the most answers correctly. i went first and my card read 'who's most likely to get lost on a night out' i pied joe baggs as we have actually lost him multiple times on a night out so it was a very fitting question. "guys i'm lactose intolerant!" he screamed as i pied him and he reacted to the cream on the pie. everyone laughed. "you're not fully eating it" george baggs laughed at his brother as he filmed it. we carried on playing and all was going well until grace got the card "who's most likely to have a secret holiday romance?" she was walking up and down the line of all of us debating who to pie. "can i pie two people because i think somethings going on here" she smirks and i can feel my cheeks turning red. i want to look at george but don't want to make it obvious. i brace myself for impact as i feel the pie coming straight towards my face. "why me!" i scream. she easily could've done george but then i realise she's grabbed a second pie and done him as well. "wait... ARE YOU TWO?" kate elisabeth shouts out and i don't know how to respond. i just focus on rubbing the cream out of my eyes. "next question!" i say and walk over to the front. thankfully most of us were too drunk and just glossed over the situation. we carried on the game like normal and ended up finishing the round. it was quite late by the time we all packed up and decided to head to bed. all i could smell was cream all over me, so i jumped into the shower and rinsed my hair. i got into bed but suddenly remembered the challenge and how there's basically now video footage of george and i being outed. i now can't sleep as i was panicking, so decided to head out to the main balcony. i open the door and am scared out of my skin when i see george also sat there. "what the fuck" i say, clutching my chest in shock. "wasn't expecting to see you here" he laughs. "couldn't sleep" i say and sit next to him. "neither" he shrugs. "george i'm really worried" i say. "why?" he reaches an arm around the back of my chair. "well jack wills now basically have footage of grace confirming there's something going on between us. what if they post it?" i say, anxiously. "oh, so you think there's something going on here?" george laughs. i try to laugh but "george i'm serious. what if alex sees that or like just everyone!" "i know, i know. don't worry i'll speak to ellie tomorrow and tell her not to post it. relax" he tells me placing a comforting hand on my leg and using his thumb to softly stroke it. "god you need to become a life coach or something because you're so chilled about everything. i have the ability to convince myself the worlds going to end if i don't do one minute thing and you just stay so calm" i tell him. "gotta be zen babe, chill out" he says making some weird hand signs to me and i just look in confusion and laugh. "sure" i say and lean into him. "how do you think alex would react to us?" george breaks the silence and it's the topic i have been dreading the most. "i'm honestly not sure. i've never been romantically involved with someone that we both know so that's what's concerning me." i explain. "but like would he be mad?" george asks. "i feel like he'd only really be mad if we don't tell him or if we lie. but technically we haven't lied so far because we never told him anything" i shrug. "okay, because i don't want him to kick me out otherwise i have no where else to go" george explains, "i'm sure citizen m can gift you some hotel stays pal"i nudge his side. "did you just call me pal?" he laughs. "maybe" i shrug. he looks down at me, "you look really pretty right now" he says quietly and i jokingly gag. "ah piss off, i was trying to be nice" he laughs. "i know it's just weird hearing you actually be nice to me. i can't take it" i laugh. "would it be weirder for me to call you my girlfriend?" he says and i sit up and frown in confusion. "but i'm..." "elena mae elmslie, i've been meaning to ask you for a while" he builds suspense. "yes i'll marry you!" i jokingly say. "um not quite. i was more thinking you could be my girlfriend? this isn't how i wanted to ask but-" "yes! a million times, yes" i interrupt him and hug him tight. i quickly kiss him and return back to the position of leaning into him. "okay as much as i'm enjoying this, i'm actually falling asleep now so i think we should head to bed." george laughs. "okay, yours or mine?" i ask. "ahh assuming i want to share with you?" he asks. "fine i'll go back to my own bed happily" i begin to walk off. "no" he says pulling me back. "in here" he unlocks his door and i come into his room. "wait why is your room so much bigger than mine? what the fuck" i say looking around. "well only luxury for the elite" he smirks. "of course" i roll my eyes. i manage to convince george to let me wear the tshirt he's been wearing today. he laughs at the fact i want it to smell like him but i find it comforting. we get into bed and i'm laying there with him and can't believe he's finally my boyfriend.