32; psycho bullshit

i shot up out of bed and couldn't believe it. i decided i needed to tell george, i needed this to end. i ran out of bed straight to the living room and george was asleep on the sofa, i check the time and it's 5:05am. probably not an appropriate time to wake him up but i decided to anyways. i tapped his shoulder, "george!" i say. he stirs slightly and i do begin to regret waking him up but i need to show him this. "are you okay?" he rubs his eyes. "thomas is behind the account! i have proof" i say a bit too fast for him to comprehend. "what?" he says, slowly sitting up. "the account came up on my suggested and it said from contacts, so i found the email and found number behind the account and it's thomas'. i show him the screenshot of his email and phone number. his eyes go wide. "what the fuck" he whispers. he stands up and hugs me immediately. "ahh thank god" he says and i hug him back and start crying. i really thought this wouldn't end well and george wouldn't believe me. 

we take a second to calm down and both sit on the sofa. "i'm so sorry i didn't believe you, i was just so confused. and i feel so stupid for letting that dickhead try get in my head" he runs his hands through his hair. "i mean we didn't know then and to be honest, i'd be confused if someone sent the same thing to me. but now we know can you believe me?" i ask, needing the confirmation this was going to be okay. "of course, you idiot" he laughs and hugs me. "okay, can you come back to bed now please because i'm exhausted" i say and george drags his blanket back to our room. we get into bed and i fall asleep with my head on his chest, as i can finally relax. 

hours later...

george and i both wake up and realise we now have to deal with this situation, thankfully we were now working together. we get on a zoom call with my manager and explain everything to her, she's just as shocked as us but then i remember how much of a dickhead thomas was and i should've realised originally. we manage to get his account taken down, thanks to olivia's contacts at instagram and decide to release a joint statement as my song was being released very soon and we needed this all to blow over before then... 

thankfully, most of our followers were very supportive and showed george and i lots of support

thankfully, most of our followers were very supportive and showed george and i lots of support. i can't believe thomas is still trying to ruin my life, it's been so long now. "you don't know how grateful i am that this wasn't true. i just knew it wasn't in your character and i'm so annoyed that i let that idiot dictate my thoughts" george says as i sit on his lap, with my arms round his neck round the dining table for no other reason than i was being needy. suddenly the front door opens and it's alex. he had spent the night at alice's and we still hadn't caught him up. "mate, what's going?" he says, looking confused and i assume he hadn't seen my story. "i didn't cheat. it was fucking thomas feeding george lies" i tell him and he takes a big sigh of relief. "i was dreading coming back here thinking you two would be scrapping so i'm grateful to see this but what the fuck? thomas? he's still around?" he says. "apparently so, fucking up my life STILL!" i say in annoyance. "there's no one in this world i want to murder more than that man. he's actually the biggest piece of shit i've ever met. if i had any ounce of muscle on me, i'd go find him right now" alex says and i can see he's genuinely angry. alex has had to live through everything thomas did to me and he hates him just as much, if not more than me if that's possible. " i know, i'm just trying to not deep it too much otherwise i'll get upset or angry, or both" i shrug and i can feel george comfortly squeeze my leg. i rest my head against his and alex ends up leaving to sort his bag out. "you know, it's okay if you're upset? he's an asshole and i can't believe he's still messing up your life" george says, looking at me. "i know. i think i'm just trying not to feel it because i've worked so hard to remove my emotions towards him from my life and he always rears his head when i'm in a good place." i shrug and george smiles sympathetically. "well i know what will make this feel better. domino's?" he suggested and puts his finger to his lip in pretend thought. "oh george arthur clarke, you know the way to my heart" and we spend the rest of the day on the sofa, eating pizza and i'm so relieved it has all blown over. 

a/n- sorry that i disappeared and that this is kinda short but im back i promise!