21; happy wife, happy life

today was my last studio session before christmas and we had decided to release the song 'the blue' mid january so it was really important we put the finishing touches on it today. i wrote the song a while back now when i was coming to terms with my feelings for george and it was one of my favourites i've ever written but he still hasn't heard it.

"hello hello" dan says as i walk into the studio. "heyy" i say setting my backpack down. "i see you and george are public now?" he says but more of a question. "sort of i guess, i mean we've exposed ourselves too many times to go back on it now" i laugh. "what do you think the reaction will be to the song then?" he asks. "hopefully positive i mean everyone's gonna know who it's about, it's kinda obvious now but i don't really mind anyways" i shrug. "have you played any of the demos to george?" he asks, smiling. "no, he's literally heard nothing! it's so weird because we're so jokey with each other and this song is so serious i just don't know how to play it to him." "you'll find the right moment" dan reassures me. "i hope so!" i smile back. "well, there won't be a moment if we don't finish it! come on!" he hypes me up and we finish the final version of the song and i'm so happy with it.

on my way home from the studio i call my manager olivia and tell her we have finally finished the song and she's happy as it means we can move forward with marketing and everything else. however she does have one question for me, "so you and george? why have i not heard about this?" she sounded exactly like my mum. "yeahh, i'm sorry! i haven't really seen you but since i've been going to all these events he's just been there and we got along so well and it just clicked. i'm really not sure how it happened. is it okay that it's all online now?" i ask. "well i wanted to see how you felt because i know a good publicist that can wipe them all from the internet if you really wanted" she says, straight into manager mode. "no, i'm okay with it i think. i mean it's going to be more work trying to hide the relationship anyways so it's fine. "okay if you're sure" she says and i can hear the smile in her voice.

i finally arrive home and george is sat on the sofa watching the football. i put my bag down on the kitchen island and walk over to him, or shall i say skip over to him and take a seat right next to him. he turns to face me, "hello?" he says as i get a bit too close. "hello, what you doing?" i ask smiling. "running a marathon. what does it look like" he says sarcastically. "wow, impressive" i joke back and lean into him resting my head on his chest and cuddling into his side. "football sends me to sleep" i say yawning. "take a nap then because i need to watch the penalties" he says, his attention locked in on the tv. "ugh, fine" i get up and walk to alex's room and knock on his door. "come in" he says. "hello, what day are we heading home for christmas? i haven't spoken to mum, have you?" i ask him. "yeah, she says 21st is best because that's when she finishes work" "okay cool" i say and leave his room. it was currently the 17th so we only had 4 more days before we left london. i needed to make sure i had presents sorted. i was mostly done my family but i still hadn't fully sorted goerge's present, last minute i know. but he's so hard to buy for. i was making myself some food in the kitchen and staring out at him trying to find some inspiration but nothing came to me.

george gets up off the sofa, "ooo what you making?" he asks, walking over. "oh you wanna pay attention to me now?" i say teasing him. "what? i did before" he says. "hmm 'have a nap i'm watching the penalties" i say in a mock deep voice taking the piss out of him. "wow rude" he says back.

"max texted me by the way, asking if we wanted the tiktok to be taken down and he said he was really sorry" george told me later that evening as we were getting ready for bed. "ahh bless him, no it's fine now. i've kinda made peace with the fact people know now" i shrug. "if that's okay with you of course" i quickly add on the end. "yeah of course, as long as you're fine, i'm fine. as they say, happy wife, happy life" he jokes. "well i'm not your wife just yet" i smirk. "and won't be any time soon" he adds. "wow, rude" i say back. we then get into bed and are both pretty much instantly out to sleep.

a/n- sorry that this is a bit of a shorter and filler chapter but i promise there's more to come!