33; i love you so nuch, so much, so much...

day before release:

george and olivia had kindly joined forces and set up a party for the release of 'the blue'. i was so excited but also slightly nervous. i kind of wanted to hibernate and not see anyone's reaction to the song but i felt grateful that they had gone out of their way to set this up for me. "how are you feeling?" george asks as i'm doing my makeup. "okay, still nervous. i just hope people like it" i say. "i'm almost certain they will" he smiles and walks over to me sat on the floor and leans down to kiss the top of my head. i smile at him through the mirror.
about an hour later, we arrive at the party venue and some people had already beat us to it and arrived early. grace being one of them. "grace!" i say running and hugging her. i hadn't seen her in over a month as she had been away filming so i was so excited to see her. george followed behind me "grace oh my god!" he said in a high pitched voice, waving his arms around mocking me. i turn around and roll my eyes at him. we end up sitting down in a booth and having a quick catch up whilst george helps olivia do the finishing touches.

shortly after, it begins to fill up. everyone's greeting me and offering me drinks which suddenly turns into disaster as i'm quite drunk. george notices this.

george's pov
i was sat with both arthur's trying to give elena some space to mix with her friends and everyone that came but suddenly from the corner of my eye i spot her stumbling around. she had clearly had way too much to drink. i walk over. "hey, are you okay? how's it going?" i say placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder which was also there to steady her. she just looks at me and gives me a thumbs up. no words spoken. "how much have you had to drink?" i ask trying to get some form of communication. she just looks at me and shrugs, great. suddenly i see grace approaching behind elena and i can sus out that she probably had something to do with this but before i can speak, "i feel fucking fantastic" she yells, raising her arms in the air and my suspicions were correct. "okay i'm getting you some water" i say to elena and encourage grace to do the same. i grab elena's hand and walk her to the bar. i get her a water and take her back to the table with the arthur's. "hey elena, congrats on the song!" arthur tv says, smiling being his normal polite self. elena still hasn't spoken a word, too drunk to form coherent thoughts so just raises a thumbs up at him too. arthur hill looks at her and begins a chug countdown in the hopes of encouraging her to drink the water she's hardly touched. "we like to drink with elena because elena is our mate and when we drink-". he doesn't even get to finish the song before she's chugging the whole thing and i'm thankful it worked. i looked at the time and it was 11:42, the song came out at 12 and we had planned a speech. i had approximately 15 minutes to try sober her up as much as possible. we managed to make her consume 4 more glasses of water and after two toilet trips and one throw up later she seemed a bit more back to life. we managed to draft up a quick speech on her notes app so all she had to do was read it out, however i'm beginning to think even that might be a challenge.

she is handed a microphone and suddenly i'm nervous what's about to come out her mouth.

"i tried to plan what i'm gonna say but i'll be honest with you all, i'm absolutely fucked so i'm gonna wing it" she began, slightly slurred. "my song is out in like 2 minutes and i worked really fucking hard on it, because i really fucking love music. and you guys, i love all of you guys. but i really love my boyfriend. this song is for him, sorry to all my secret admirers out there but i'm taken. i also want to say my manager, olivia and all the marketing team at universal worked so hard too. i'm too drunk to list off everyone i'm sorry but you know who you are! wooo!" she began drunkenly yelling and whooping. "but i also want to-" she was about to continue rambling on when the youtube premiere countdown for the music video appeared on the projected screen behind her. "oh shit!" she screamed in panic and ran off the stage and straight into me spilling some of my beer over. "for fuck sake" i laugh. "sorry" she grins before hugging me tightly and burying her face in my chest in nerves. "5,4,3,2,1" the room chanted along with the countdown. everyone then proceeded to watch the video and clap when it finished. it was a beautiful video i must say and i know everyone worked really hard on it.