Prologue of the 4th regression (2)

..."You sunfish bastard!"

Yoo Jonghyuk stared at Han Sooyoung.

After Kim Dokja's death, everyone had parted ways and kept hope by searching for the resurrected Kim Dokja. However, he was never found.

Yoo Jonghyuk turned his gaze to the worried doll on his shoulder, Uriel, and understood that she had called for others in hope of saving him.

Han Sooyoung, worried that his regression would be the end of this world line, had rushed over with the prophets to help Yoo Jonghyuk.

"Hey! Don't die on me!"

Yoo Jonghyuk ignored the woman trying to stop the bleeding at his side as his mind turned hazy.

"Shit! No! Don't-"

Her voice became increasingly distant while his thoughts wandered.

Should he regress now?

Would he be able to see Kim Dokja again if he regressed?

Yoo Jonghyuk slowly closed his eyes and...

Regressed.

Han Sooyoung's eyes shook when she felt the man turning cold.

She put her ear next to his chest and confirmed that his heartbeat had stopped.

She straightened up, her voice trembling in disbelief.

"No... This man...!"

First, it was Kim Dokja, and now Yoo Jonghyuk?

"You sunfish...!"

Yoo Jonghyuk was dead.

[There are three ways to survive in a ruined world.
Now, I have forgotten a few, but one thing is certain.
The fact that you who are reading this now will survive.]

A certain novel disappeared...

'This story was written for that one reader.'

In another world line, a certain overworked writer also disappeared...

As the world was reset, not following its course due to Kim Dokja's death who could thus not save Yoo Jonghyuk and prevent him from regressing, Yoo Jonghyuk felt as if something was suddenly missing.

In the subway train, as always, a dokkaebi appeared and the first scenario began.

What should he do now?

First, he should probably complete the scenario, then check the next cabin and find that man...

Yoo Jonghyuk began to make plans, not caring about the time.

Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly noticed someone and was pulled out of his thoughts.

'Huh?'

A crimson-haired man made a chilling smile as he approached the terrorist, Choi Han-Gyu.

Then, the man put his hand on the terrorist's shoulder.

His arms crossed, Yoo Jonghyuk observed the situation.

This had never happened before.

A second error had occurred during Yoo Jonghyuk's regressions.

—3rd MC: Our sunfish bastard, Yoo Jonghyuk

***

Before Xin Jian arrived to ORV's world and met Cale in an orphanage:

Klein escaped from Amon by going up to the gray fog and saw someone leisurely sitting on a chair.