Something isn't right (2)

Yoo Jonghyuk headed to an exit and kicked it hard. Then, he kicked it a few more times until it finally broke.

The other two stared at him as he tried to destroy the door, then Cale put on his hood to hide his face, following him outside as if it was nothing special to break iron with one's own strength, and Zhou Mingrui walked behind them.

However, the three were stopped by the appearance of a dokkaebi.

[...Ah, this is really. I knew this would happen. Didn't I say it earlier? I told you not to go anywhere, Damn! The scenario isn't ready yet-]

The dokkaebi seemed to be angry as it floated over Dongho Bridge.

Cale glanced at Yoo Jonghyuk but the latter didn't lose his composure and only sped up, making Cale struggle to follow him due to the regressor's long legs until he eventually gave up and used Sound of the Wind.

Meanwhile, Zhou Mingrui observed everything calmly.

[Sigh... It can't be helped. You are really lucky humans.]

A system window spread out in front of them.

[The second scenario has arrived!]

+

[Second Scenario – Escape]

Category: Sub

Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Cross the broken bridge and enter Oksu Station.

Time Limit: 20 minutes.

Compensation: 200 coins.

Failure: ???

+

However, the bridge wasn't broken, at least not yet.

Yoo Jonghyuk wasn't fazed and continued walking, keeping the same pace.

It was as if...

'As if he knows what's going to happen.'

Zhou Mingrui took back his gaze from the regressor and looked at the bridge.

There was a huge whirlpool in the centre of Han River, letting out splashes of water. A giant monster was at the centre of the splashes; it was an ichthyosaur.

The ichthyosaur seemed to be twice the size of the one Zhou Mingrui had seen through the window.

Meanwhile, Cale also found something wrong with Yoo Jonghyuk's behavior, but he ignored it.

Anyway, ignorance was bliss. He only wanted to solve this situation and laze around, not learn the man's secret and become involved in a troublesome situation (like when Raon told him that the crown prince was a dark elf even though he didn't want to know). Moreover, the other guy seemed even more suspicious.

Ku ku ku ku!

The Han River surged like there was a tsunami and the ichthyosaur moved. It was chewing on the legs of the bridge.

[There is no fun if the game is too easy.]

Cale suddenly had an ominous feeling.

[The scenario difficulty has been adjusted.]

[Scenario difficulty: E -> D]

The sound of the dokkaebi's laughter was heard.

[Is there any fun if you just run away? Let's create a bit of atmosphere!]

[The evil thoughts of the dead have returned.]

[The surrounding earth is filled with black ether.]

[The demonic people have woken up!]