Coins holders (1)

Klein was too far away to come and immediately help the two. She would also need to convince him first.

Feeling a headache, Xin Jian declared in a solemn tone.

"Kim Dokja, I will be going on a business trip."

The Oldest Dream looked at the mess below and nodded.

That's why Xin Jian imitated Klein's paper angels and descended onto the scenario to prevent her friend from really dying.

"Ouch! Ouch! It hurts!"

The Fire Dragon Igneel was still there spewing flames.

At that moment, Xin Jian realized that she couldn't use her abilities of the Error Pathway, nor any other Beyonder powers.

"..."

She could only continue to burn alive, taking the dragon's attack head on.

"Ouch! It hurts! I'm dying!"

In her head, she could hear the voice of the Oldest Dream.

「Aren't you being too dramatic?」

"Not really, I'm literally burning alive right now."

「...」

Her friend didn't seem to believe her.

Xin Jian's skin eventually got used to being scorched and stopped hurting.

She continued to shield Cale from the flames with her body and tried to talk to the dragon.

['Imagination' Lvl. 1 is activated.]

"..."

She discovered another skill she possessed that day.

['Immortality' Lvl. 13 is activated.]

Or two, but she was already aware of one of them.

[This skill is a passive skill, you can't turn it off.]

Xin Jian clicked her tongue.

「...」

The Oldest Dream just watched her casual suicide attempt and decided to stay silent.

She turned to the dragon and tried to negotiate with it (thanks to the Oldest Dream sharing his skill to overcome the barrier language).

"Hey, little dragon, why don't you calm down a bit? Can't we talk? Are you also doing a scenario? I'm sure we can settle all this peacefully."

['Imagination' Lvl. 1 activated.]

[This idea is absurd, the plausibility is being reversed...]

[This story now has a high chance of being realized. Would you like to proceed? Yes | No]

'Yes.'

Then, something magical happened.

The dragon actually stopped spewing flames and listened to her.

"Dragon Igneel, let's make a deal. Let's not attack each other, okay? It's only annoying. Didn't you already kill enough people here?"

Xin Jian negotiated for the dragon to obediently sit down and stop spewing flames for the time being before staring at the unconscious Cale who had a hole at the place his heart was supposed to be.

"..."

「...」

"That unlucky guy..."

*poke, poke*

She squatted down and poked his cheek while grumbling.

"Hey, Cale. I know you're alive."

However, the crimson-haired teenager didn't show any sign of awakening.