You (5)

The name appearing in the air disappeared, and at the same time was erased from everyone's memory.

Xin Jian had been the only one who was mentioned without a title.

Cale stood there in shock as Xin Jian disappeared in the storm of probability, his eyes shaking.

After searching for her for so long, she was dead. Just like that.

The crimson-haired teenager felt difficultly to breathe and paled. Feeling Cale's strange state, Shin Yoosung worriedly looked up at him and tightened her grip on his hand.

As flashbacks from the past came back to his mind, Cale knew that this moment would remain recorded in his head forever.

Were his friends and family always destined to die?

Was it his fault? Because, since his time as Kim Rok Soo, due of the White Star, his soul was cursed to never be able to get close to anyone? Even though it was absurd, in a corner of his mind, he couldn't help but think that she had died because of his existence.

He hadn't protected her well enough.

Cale stood there, his eyes empty for a while.

It was as if his whole world was destroyed.

[Some constellations are recommending your channel to the Star Stream.]

Was someone's death only entertainment for them?

As expected, all gods were hopeless.

Once again, his sponsor didn't send any message.

Why did an apocalypse have to start?

In this peaceful world, why did people have to go through this?

He would murder all the hunters, and all the gods.

He would destroy the Star Stream.

As he was lost in his thoughts, a story was about to bloom.

Cale's first story.

The foundation of his being if he ever became a constellation.

It was a story about revenge.

[Your first story is about to bloom.]

Cale insulted the hunters and the gods.

Whoever it was.

Whatever was in his way.

[Your fable 'The One Who Could Not Forget' has begun its storytelling.]

He would destroy them.

Because that was the type of person he was.

Meanwhile, Zhou Mingrui was still staring at the spot where Xin Jian was previously standing.

Even though the scenario had ended, the Lord of Mysteries wasn't happy.

On the contrary, his heart was heavy.

Around him, he could feel that Xin Jian had slightly suppressed the gray fog on his body so that he doesn't automatically connects to Sefirah Castle and uses its true vision anymore, but he let it that way.

On his knees, he simply stared at the empty air with blank eyes.

He waited, and waited, and continued to wait, but she didn't come back.

Xin Jian did not resurrect.

At that moment, he felt despair.

His fear was only increasing as time passed.