Hunter (2)

The hunter received everything head-on but remained unscathed.

He was covered in a red light. Such a strong 'karma' was surely obtained from countless sacrifices; Cale's ancient powers could at least reach the hunter before.

The crimson-haired teenager kept a stoic face and increased the force of his attacks.

Fire of Destruction, 25%.

'Let's see if that still does nothing.'

Ruuuuumble!!!

[A few constellations are astonished by your power!]

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is interested in you.]

[Some constellations are questioning the probability of this scenario.]

Tsutsutsutsuchut!

Sparks appeared around Cale before being drowned in a sea of fire.

However, each time rose-gold bolts of lightning descended from the sky, the sparks announcing a probability storm increased.

[The constellation 'Believer in Mysteries' shoulders the probability.]

Well, technically, it was the Oldest Dream who did it.

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' shoulders the probability.]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' shoulders the probability.]

"Tsk."

Cale clicked his tongue.

It didn't work.

Cale also remembered that he shouldn't use all his energy to defeat the hunter. After all, the penalty for failing to kill the dragon spewing flames next to them was death.

'Then what about this?'

Ruuuuuuuumble!

Fire of Destruction, 50%.

Baaang!

Super Rock, 50%.

A sea of fire and spears fell from the sky, but that wasn't all.

Sky Eating Water, 75%.

"Cough!"

All the water underground pierced the floor and gathered into a weapon heading toward the heavens, the earth was turned upside down and lifted up into spears while the sky was covered in a fiery rose-gold color.

That was the power of nature.

When a giant spear rose into the sky, the hunter finally acted.

"Well, I admit that your aura is a bit annoying, but other than that..."

The mere fact that he could resist the Dominating Aura raised to its fullest proved that he wasn't a low-level hunter.

Jung Yi-Rang appeared in front of him and smiled.

"Aren't you a bit weak, Kim Rok Soo?"

When he saw the hunter swing his sword at him, Cale hurriedly summoned the Indestructible Shield.

Claaaaang!

"Cough! Cough...!"

Blood poured out of his mouth, but the shield didn't waver.

Staring at Cale with wide bloodshot eyes, Jung Yi-Rang continued to speak.

"At least you seem better than that guy over there, you would make an even better offering."

The hunter resisted Cale's Dominating Aura by increasing the red light around him, grinning madly. It was fear against despair.

"I wonder what is stronger, fear or despair?" He continued.