The regressions continue (1)

After someone somehow died (let's say it's Yoo Jonghyuk), a new round began.

Cale opened his eyes in the familiar subway's cabin. Sighing, he turned to Yoo Jonghyuk.

In the last round, Yoo Jonghyuk had seen him at the constellations' banquet and knew that he was alive. He wouldn't be able to hide from Yoo Jonghyuk this time.

Cale made up his mind.

At that moment, as if his sponsor could read his thoughts, a message appeared in front of him.

[The skill 'Pain Resistance Lv.4' is activated.]

A few minutes later, the scenario ended and the crimson-haired teenager's head exploded.

Cale was dead.

When the timer hit zero, Yoo Jonghyuk didn't hurry to break the door as usual but instead headed to the pile of corpses and searched through it.

There, he found Cale's headless body among the strangers. The teenager had indeed died this time.

Yoo Jonghyuk frowned.

After thinking for a few seconds, he sighed and walked to the cabin's door before breaking it.

However, what was waiting for him there was an unexpected sight.

Yoo Jonghyuk took a step back.

***

In Zhou Mingrui's cabin, the Lord of Mysteries woke up with all his memories intact.

It took him a few seconds to realize the situation.

'As expected, since I increased my connection with the gray fog, it can help me regain my memories of the previous rounds.'

That regressor should have died and gone back in time.

"Hehe... hehe..."

Goosebumps appeared on Zhou Mingrui's arms as he turned his head to the side.

There, he saw an unknown man laughing to himself while looking at the next cabin.

Zhou Mingrui got chills.

This man that the pillar of the universe hadn't seen here before, also called Nirvana, who had been completely forgotten since a few rounds ago, was sitting beside him.

Weirded out, Zhou Mingrui decided to ignore the reincarnator and stepped away from him.

Then, he received messages from a certain constellation (who pretended to have never used the modifier 'The Word Needs Justice' in front of him before).

[The constellation 'Believer in Mysteries' asks you to spare some people.]

After briefly wondering who it was, having flashbacks of the strange modifier from the last round and putting two and two together, Klein had a good idea of who was talking to him.

At her request, he completed the scenario while saving Yoo Sangah, Lee Gilyoung, Lee Hyunsung and Kim Namwoon by giving them grasshoppers.

Unfortunately, Nirvana also survived.

Turning a blind eye to it, Zhou Mingrui glanced at the breaking door as the others stepped back.

Then, when Yoo Jonghyuk was visible, Nirvana walked toward him with stars in his eyes.

At that moment, Zhou Mingrui had a feeling that the next thing he would hear would be something really absurd.

And as expected, Nirvana exclaimed:

"Yoo Jonghyuk, become one with me!"

Zhou Mingrui looked away and decided to not get involved in this couple's affairs. It was another secret of Yoo Jonghyuk he would have rather not known.