You (3)

[The incarnation 'Jeon Ildo' is using Fair Duel Lv. 3.]

[All incarnations apart from those involved in the duel aren't allowed to enter the stage.]

The next moment, something burst from inside the stadium. Finally, the battle between Yoo Jonghyuk and Nirvana started.

There was a gigantic screen above the dome that was created by the dokkaebi.

[You are doing something interesting. I think it will be a fun fight so I'm prepared to let everyone see it.]

On the screen, he could see Yoo Jonghyuk's two swords and Nirvana's white magic power colliding.

Yoo Jonghyuk's Breaking the Sky Sword and Nirvana's Mandala caused a storm in the space.

Dozens of exchanges were done in a short amount of time. It was a cautious and elaborate battle.

They used Transmission or Succession to read the other person's skills and tried to gain an advantage. This was a confrontation between a regressor and a reincarnator.

It was Nirvana who moved first in earnest. Nirvana's mandala rotated quickly, spinning his magic power as a threat that attacked Yoo Jonghyuk's body.

Yoo Jonghyuk jumped high into the sky, avoiding the white magic power.

At first glance, it seemed like an endless number. It was because the white magic power acted according to his movements. Yoo Jonghyuk quickly spun his blades to hit the mandala's power but unfortunately missed two bundles.

Blood poured from his left shoulder and thigh.

However, Yoo Jonghyuk was calm. Yoo Jonghyuk jumped near the dome's ceiling and dived down while holding the Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds. Blue magic power was nestled in the sword but Nirvana was already finishing his defense.

"Come on, Yoo Jonghyuk!"

At this moment, the size of the Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds suddenly changed. It was transformed into a giant sword and started to grow to the size of a tall building.

Yoo Jonghyuk's arm holding the sword was the same. It was like the right arm of a giant god.

[Giant Body Transformation.]

The surprised Nirvana tried to leave the range of the blade but it was already too late. The weight of the blade that split the sky literally fell onto Nirvana.

There was a huge roar and the entire stage was filled with dust.

"Kuooh!"

Nirvana was hit hard and lay in a deep pit made by Yoo Jonghyuk's sword. The incarnations exclaimed. Numerous arms had emerged from the mandala.

The Thousand Hands of Avalokiteśvara. The hands of the Bodhisattva were fighting against the giant sword. If it wasn't for the dome, the area would've been destroyed by the collision. All the incarnations were overwhelmed by the sight.

The Lord of Mysteries coldly watched the exchange.

How much time passed?

[Geez, this could end quicker than I thought?]

The dokkaebi giggled as he saw the bloody battle between Yoo Jonghyuk and Nirvana.

[If not one half, I thought at least a third of the incarnations would die...]

[This story isn't interesting.]

In the air, three intermediate dokkaebis were looking down at the stadium. The incarnations outside the stadium froze at the appearance of the dokkaebis. Every time they appeared, something ridiculous happened.