Kings (2)

"Cough cough!"

Xin Jian blinked.

"Hey, look, your crush is calling himself by your name."

"..."

The Oldest Dream caught his breathing before recalling something.

"...Since you remember that my name is Kim Dokja, why didn't you make any comment when the man in a white coat previously called himself 'Kim Dokja'?"

Xin Jian frowned.

"Don't be narcissistic, not everything revolves around you. There are a lot of people with the same names."

'He also looked exactly the same as me when I participated in the scenarios, though?!'

The younger-looking Oldest Dream slowly breathed out, trying to not bicker with Xin Jian who already knew the loopholes in her own words.

Xin Jian saw him breathe out as if he was holding back his feelings and affirmed:

"You have serious anger issues, man."

'Because of whom?!'

Fed up, the Oldest Dream closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, so Xin Jian watched the world lines and searched for an excuse to wake him up.

Meanwhile, in another station, the Earth Dragon King Gu Daesung and the Tyrant King Jung Youngho were fighting.

"Take back what you said!" Gu Deasung yelled.

After a fierce battle, the Earth Dragon King's group barely defeated the Tyrant King's group.

Gu Deasung clenched the wound on his abdomen, trying to slow down the bleeding, and looked down at the Tyrant King on the ground.

"The Tyrant King is dead! Now, we have a black flag!" He announced.

However, as he was about to reach out and take the flag, a slender hand grabbed it before he could.

Surprised, he turned back and faced an extremely beautiful young lady. He hadn't even noticed her presence.

The Earth Dragon King suddenly had chills; he felt as if the unknown woman could see through him, even the deepest parts of his mind.

She had long blonde hair casually tied up as they smoothly and luxuriantly flowed down; emerald eyes reflecting a somewhat palish flame, looking as deep as the ocean and also as pure as a gemstone; her facial features and the shape of her face were matched with a stunning beauty and her bearing and elegance were clear and pure.

The lady softly smiled, making him forget all his thoughts, and as if nothing was wrong he willingly handed his own flag to her before turning to the rest.

"From now on, we will follow the orders of this lady."

Strangely, everyone accepted the weird order to follow the unknown woman.

***

In a different station, someone planted a flag. That person was surrounded by a group of people donning pristine white robes.

"No, why are you suddenly dressed like this?! What weird idea made you dress like f**king priests from a sect? I never understood this."

One of the nearby people made an awkward expression as he replied:

"It's because we received the revelation, so we thought religious attires would suit us well..."

His voice lowered gradually as he spoke.

The king clicked his tongue in annoyance before turning to the newcomers. He wouldn't have noticed their presence if they hadn't deliberately revealed themselves.