The regressions continue (3)

Sharron suddenly found herself standing among a crowd.

People casually revealed their arms, legs and neckline similar to the prostitutes and pirates at sea, but their neat, clean and undamaged clothes like those of people with a high standing made this hypothesis unlikely.

Some wore suits, the women were wearing pants and some of them even showed their bellies.

In short, the way they were dressed was weird. However, it could still belong to a culture she hadn't seen and that was less conservative than Loen's, so she didn't mind it.

The next strange point was the rectangular box most of the people here were holding in their hands, their gaze glued to the screen or speaking into it while it was next to their ear.

There were also strange devices all around the place; an unknown language written and spoken but that she could still understand; and finally, a huge vehicle that looked more advanced than Loen's locomotives, or even the whole world's.

That's what Sharron saw at that moment.

Until the lights turned off.

"What happened?"

"Is there a problem?"

Some people were panicking while others utilized the rectangular box in their hands to produce light. Maybe it was a Beyonder item? Given how attached everyone was to it, its negative effect should be that people became addicted as they used it.

Sharron turned her gaze away as the lights were back on. However, her spiritual intuition made her look up into the air. There, a fluffy creature had appeared.

Its ominous aura seemed especially dangerous.

Sharron sensed the malicious intent of the creature as it began to speak, but also  felt that she could not beat it. She had no choice but to listen for now.

And then...

[#BI-7623 channel is open.]

[The constellations have entered.]

[The main scenario has arrived!]

+

[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value]

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Clear Conditions: Kill one or more creatures.

Time Limit: 30 minutes

Compensation: 300 coins

Failure: Death

+

The dokkaebi smiled faintly as it became transparent and disappeared into the next space.

[Then, good luck everyone. Please show me an interesting story.]

People began to chat among each other, some attempting to leave but failing due to an invisible barrier.

"Excuse me, have you seen my child?"

Someone who had been separated from their kid in the chaos was searching for them.

"The police aren't answering!"

Another was trying to call for help.

"It's similar to games. Are we going to gain stats if we obey the rules?"

A child was speaking to their friend.

Everyone was reacting to the situation in their own way.

"The prime minister is making a speech! It is a level one disaster!"