Beginning of the scenarios (3)

With his arms crossed, Yoo Jonghyuk observed the situation.

Due to all the gazes on him, Cale didn't notice the regressor and patted Choi Han-Gyu's shoulder.

The terrorist was pulling out a hammer from his side. As he was about to hit the back of a middle-aged man's head right next to him, he felt a hand on his shoulder and turned back.

Choi Han-Gyu saw a handsome crimson-haired man coldly smiling at him.

Cale's gaze briefly paused on the hammer in the other's hands before he stopped smiling and went back to his usual stoic face.

Suddenly, he kicked the terrorist in the solar plexus with his knee.

As Choi Han-Gyu was disoriented but barely budged because of Cale's low amount of strength, Yoo Jonghyuk witnessed the crimson-haired man grab the terrorist's hair and headbutt him.

Cale slightly winced at the pain and frowned before headbutting the other man a few more times.

Meanwhile, the terrorist regained his senses and swung his hammer at Cale.

As people finally pulled themselves out of the shock of seeing the crimson-haired man headbutt Choi Han-Gyu, some even cheered for Cale as they saw him fighting the terrorist who was about the set off a bomb right before the scenarios began.

With his rich fighting experience against monsters, Cale avoided the blow by stepping to the side and hit the back of the knee supporting the terrorist's weight, taking Choi Han-Gyun by surprise and making him fall.

After all, even though it had been a long time, Cale hadn't only fought monsters when he lived as Kim Rok Soo, but also humans.

As the terrorist was enraged, Cale still didn't let him any time to counterattack and stepped on the man's hand holding the hammer while bending down to press the man's head against the floor.

With his other hand, Cale grabbed the hammer and struck the terrorist's neck without any hesitation, immediately ending his life. After all, he knew that hesitating in such a situation could have severe consequences and lead to a bad outcome.

Around him, people watched him with horrified gazes as a chilling sound resounded from the man's broken spine.

[You have killed a living thing.]

[100 coins have been earned as additional compensation.]

[Incarnation 'Kim Rok Soo' has achieved the feat of 'first murder'!]

"Uwaaah!! Murderer! He's a murderer!!"

The crowd freaked out as people even forgot that they were cheering for him earlier.

The crimson-haired man raised his head and stared at the people distancing themselves from him with a stoic face.

"..."

He observed every person one by one, recording their movements in his retina with the cursed ability that had never left him even when he came to this world.

Yoo Jonghyuk's gaze crossed the reddish-brown eyes of the crimson-haired man as the regressor wondered whether he should kill this variable.

Meanwhile, the timer in the air was ticking down bit by bit.

[Remaining time has decreased.]

[Remaining time: 10 minutes]

Anyway, only by killing someone could one survive, and this man had chosen a person who was about to kill people with a bomb to begin with as his victim. Yoo Jonghyuk chose to spare the crimson-haired man and even considered proposing him to join his side.