龙 . 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: Aurora | AuroraKivi
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐞: Sovana | -krishvpuffs_

─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─ ⋄ ☾∘☽ ⋄ ─⁠──⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗹𝘆.
Hello. I'm Sovana, one of the founders and a graphic designer in the Mellonia community. I love reading books and art.

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱?
The community was founded on 8th May, 2023.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗮?
That's an interesting one. Danielle and Luna were the founders or managers of another community, the Galaxy Community, along with another person. But the other person had to leave for some reasons and this put an end to the community. As I was an active member, I was told that I could cooperate with Luna and Danielle to make another community if we wanted. That way, the Mellonia community was made.

𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲? 𝗜𝗳 𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲?
Well, I had joined many communities earlier but Mellonia was quite different. There is no bossing over each other and you never feel alone. Here, the people are not only members but they soon feel like a family. This was much better than what I expected it to be.

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝟱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆?
Community, fantasy, stars, friends, and family.
Firstly, this is a community so, community hehe. Secondly, it is fantasy-based. Thirdly, thinking of fantasy, I can first imagine stars, and we all are tiny stars after all. Fourthly, I have got amazing friends after joining here. The best ones. Lastly, this is more than just a community, it's a family; You are more than welcome to express your thoughts and can share anything without being judged. That's the best part.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝘆?
My favourite thing about the community is that we hire everyone, whether professionals or amateurs and even give them opportunities to showcase their work in their respective fields. I have seen in most communities that the majority of the work is given to the professionals, and the beginners rarely even work in the community. But it's never the case here.
Something that I like the least is we are not able to reach out to all the members entirely. I have always wanted our members to be together and to talk and know about each other. But that was unlikely to ever happen as most of us are on Telegram, where most of the community discussions take place, while some are not.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆'𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲?
Our overall growth seems quite slow, with few reads on the community projects and even lesser participation of the members and people in the events. But I hope it changes into a much more developed and better one in the future. It will surely be.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴?
I would like our members to be more active and participate in various community activities that will motivate them and us as well.

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀/𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀?
I feel really thankful to our members to have joined this community and for their constant support. We'll always keep trying to improve and reach expectations.
To everyone, I hope you all are doing well in your lives and even if you feel that you're not, that's alright. I know it will be okay someday. You just have to believe in yourself and try the best you can. Being an average teenager in today's era is for sure not that easy, you have to go through all the ups and downs, and in the end, it's just you who knows how tough it was. But trust me, never forget to cherish and encourage yourself at least once a day, for it's just you who knows you the best, and no one can appreciate you better than yourself.
In the end, sending a lot of strength and love to everyone reading this. May this year bring a lot of happiness and joy in your lives. Thank you!

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗿: I want to thank Sovana for answering my questions and being so very sweet!