θεούς . 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐥𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐬: 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤: Wizarding Royalty 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Olivia | Livvie_Heart

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: Olivia | Livvie_Heart

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬:
When the Second Giant War ends, everyone thought that they could finally have peace. They jinxed it. They find out that there was another parallel world to theirs in which the gods existed as royalty.

When Voldemort reemerges, Albus Dumbledore asks the gods for their help. The gods send the seven and a few other campers to see if the wizards were worthy of their help.

What will happen next? Will the gods accept Dumbledore's request?

Read to find out more in Wizarding Royalty.

I don't own PJO or HP

─⁠──⁠───⁠──⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭:
Dumbledore cleared his throat as the Golden Trio found themselves a place to stand. "Thank you all for coming. I have some news to share with you all."

"As you're aware, the magical community in America has a... different  hierarchy to ours. To strengthen relationships, and also to distract the rest of the British Magical community from the events at the Quidditch World Cup from last year and the end results of the Triwizard Tournament, the Ministry of Magic have decided to invite some.. special guests from overseas to experience British Wizarding life and British Wizarding school for a year." Dumbledore continued.

"This year at Hogwarts, the Ministry of Magic decided to invite the youngest Princes and Princesses along with some of the Marquess, Marchioness, Earl, Countess and nobles of the royal magical Olympia family from America to stay with us and to broaden connection with other magical governments and communities. This is also why we are joined by Lady Alexandra Clawhark and her heiress Elladora Clawhark." Dumbledore motioned towards the two who gave stiff smiles to the Order.

"The entire exchange is being managed by High Duchess Hailey of MACUSA, or Duchess Hailey Olympia. One thing you should know is that the whole family is immortal, meaning there are some descendants of the royals who are the children of other royals. The Ministry of Magic has assigned my family to be their host when they arrive in Britain on August 28th. The Ministry has even provided us with a detailed plan for a tour of Magical Britain that only covers the glory that has been accomplished completely ignoring any facts about dark wizards like Voldemort." A lot of people in the Order flinched at the sound of his name.