ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Gemini𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♊︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 21 May - 20 June

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Gemini
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♊︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 21 May - 20 June

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻:
Gemini is the third sign of the Zodiac, ruled by Mercury and being an embodiment of the air element. Gemini is symbolised by twins, which represent the dualities of life.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
Geminis are known to be social butterflies and are never afraid to introduce themselves and can talk to anyone about anything.

Playful and intellectually curious, Geminis are constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. Unlike what many people think, they are actually quite intelligent.

However, Geminis have a difficult time getting in touch with their deep, emotional side, as they prefer to keep things on the surface level. And this has, unfortunately, led to many believing that these beautiful souls are nothing but shallow.

They can also be impulsive and inconsistent. They're also prone to rash decisions and boredom, and may struggle to find purpose in life. Gemini may also be seen as two-faced because they have a tendency to stretch the truth or exaggerate when they try to impress people.

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:
Gemini is most compatible with the fire signs Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries, though they are also compatible with their fellow air signs, Libra and Aquarius.