ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Virgo𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♍︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 23 August - 22 September

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Virgo
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♍︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 23 August - 22 September

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻:
Virgo is the sixth sign and ruled by Mercury. They are also known to be the opposite of Pisces.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
Virgos find purpose in being productive, and since they're community-oriented people, being useful to others is highly gratifying. While Virgos value their alone time, they feel like they have a duty to the collective. They feel productive and useful when they are volunteering or doing civic work.

They are also known for their stubbornness because they are so devoted, they usually think they know best and are reluctant to change their minds or their methods.

Furthermore, Virgos are said to be more of the straightforward and methodical sort, and you can tell something about their personality just by looking at their physical appearance. Take note of their strong jawline, which conveys an air of reason and problem-solving, as well as their prominent cheekbones and small, yet defined, chin.

However, a Virgo has a propensity to withdraw when depressed. In an attempt to escape their thoughts and hide their feelings at work, they develop compulsive behaviours such as obsessively cleaning and washing their hands.

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:
They are compatible with Taurus, Cancer Scorpio and Capricorn.