άνοιξη . 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫: Ash | _Ash_es
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐞: Danielle | Dark_Ghostie

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗛𝗶 𝗜'𝗺 𝗔𝘀𝗵
Hey, I'm Danielle, nice to meet you.

𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆?
Damn, that's a hard one. I think I would have to go with the people. After all, no matter how good the structure and management of a community is, it's the members that shape your community experience. Luckily for me, the members of the community have been lovely so far and it's been such a joy working with everyone. They've all been so kind and even apologetic when they couldn't complete their work in time...some even step up to help when I need it which I find very heartening. Without all these wonderful human beings I don't think Mellonia would be what it is right now ❤️

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀? 𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
Well of course I feel sad because I become attached easily and it feels like I am losing a family member or friend, you know? But I do understand why some of them have to leave, though it doesn't hurt any less.

𝗔𝘄𝘄. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱?
Okay, so Luna and Sovana proposed fantasy and I was quite cool with it so I agreed and we went ahead with fantasy. There isn't any real meaning except that it probably gave us a lot of room to play with, especially when it came to projects and events. There's also a lot of fantasy graphics so it isn't a problem when it comes to the graphics. And the fantasy just stuck I guess, haha.

𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲! 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆?
Well, I hope our community will grow. It doesn't have to be very big like some of the famous ones, but I do hope that our members will see Mellonia as a second family like how I see it. Of course, it's a little hard because of the different platforms problem, but that's why we're trying our best to create more opportunities for our members to interact. Besides our internal community, I also hope Mellonia can help others through our shops, such as bringing recognition to new writers and providing crucial reviews to help them hone their craft. Perhaps our more fun shops like the graphic and account rates will help to boost their confidence and help them find the best angle that portrays them the best. Ambitious dreams since we don't have many customers, but one can dream right?

𝗛𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗵𝗮, 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺. 𝗪𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?
Aww, thank you for your vote of confidence!! Well, running a community isn't without its challenges. It's hard toggling between three platforms to make sure the message gets across and we've also got to plan activities as well as execute them. Besides all that, it's mostly easy tasks like publishing orders and taking interviews.

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁?
Hmm, that's a tough one, haha. I guess it depends which community you're comparing to. Many of our members and ex-members have praised us for our leniency which I feel can be a strength as well as a disadvantage depending on the situation. I guess it is true that we're very lenient in terms of rules, swearing and interviews. We're only willing to give extensions depending on the importance of the task. Other than that, I'm not quite sure :') but I think what makes Mellonia special to me is how I played a part in its making, haha.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆?
I'm not sure honestly. Everyone is talented in their own ways and I wouldn't change anything ❤️

𝗢𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝘄. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆?
Never ever give up. Keep your eyes on the horizon and work towards that rising sun. You can do it. I know you can and I'm here if you ever need me :)

𝗔𝘄𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗱. 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲:)
Ahaha, thank you so much, Ash! I had a great time, as well :)