άνοιξη . 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞

As 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 comes to an end, beautiful flowers start to bloom as 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 makes her way through the frosty land, bringing with her the 𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆.

Precious animal species also make their way out of the place they had called home, 𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒖𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 after a long nap.

At the same time, 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐚 wastes no time in starting their 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 preparations. The garden that had laid empty during the 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 is now teeming with colourful blooms, ready for the public to view and enjoy.

We invite you to a 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒓 around our carefully curated Garden that's full of 𝒆𝒙𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒂.

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭:
άνοιξη. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
Venture deeper into the meanings and associations of our glorious spring through our beautifully done up information boards.

άνοιξη. 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧
Find out more about the running of our Garden as we talk to one of our beloved founders.

άνοιξη. 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰: 𝐂𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚
All this wouldn't have been possible without our fellow partnering organisations, so come and find out more about what they stand for and their goals for the new year.

άνοιξη. 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
Looking for some good reads in your neighbourhood's bookstore? Well, we've got a lovely recommendation brought to you by one of our members!

άνοιξη. 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞
Looking for your next Wattpad read? Check out one of our members' books and support these hidden gems on their literary journey with us!

άνοιξη. 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
What's life without some games? Play against others and test your knowledge to stand a chance to win a prize.

άνοιξη. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦
Meet the dedicated team that had worked tirelessly behind the scenes to grow and maintain our ethereal Garden.