ㅤㅤ⇆. 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐬

When the world had no term as an official language, people of ancient times used sign languages, numbers, symbols, and noises.This gradually developed and turned out into millions of languages spoken worldwide, one of them being English.

English is considered a global language, spoken and understood by 80% of the world population. It plays a major role in communication and builds trust when language barrier problems arise. As a primary language, it plays a crucial role in connecting diversities.

Developed from Germanic languages, spoken by Anglo Saxons of England and now spoken worldwide, English has a huge history dating back.

English's evolutionary journey is marked by adaptability. From the Old English of Beowulf to the dynamic Modern English of today, the language has absorbed influences from Latin, French, and countless other languages. This adaptability has made English resilient, allowing it to evolve with the changing tides of society.

In conclusion, the English language is not just a tool for communication; it is a dynamic force that shapes our global narrative. As we celebrate its beauty and impact, let us recognize the responsibility that comes with wielding this linguistic power-to use it for understanding, connection, and the enrichment of our shared human experience.