ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐓𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Taurus𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♉︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 20 April - 20 May

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Taurus
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♉︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 20 April - 20 May

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻:
Taurus is the second zodiac sign, and its sign represents a bull. It belongs to the Earth element, alongside Virgo and Capricorn.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
People born under the Taurus sign have a solid memory and are ready to make a lot of sacrifices for the ones they love, as well as to protect them. They rarely talk about personal things, unless they're extremely comfortable with you, and are also known to have tons of patience, but can be pretty explosive once they run out of it.

Some more traits of Taurus include stubbornness, generosity, laziness, reliability, determination, and materialism. The list may be long, but it signifies the bull-headed nature of the said Zodiac.

𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
People usually exaggerate and say, "Oh, you're so stubborn! You're totally a Taurus!" However, that's not true. Any Zodiac can be stubborn, or have patience for others though it is more well-known for Taurus. Other misconceptions are that they're greedy, lazy and short-fused amongst many others. Just like the bull, you need time to understand their true nature.

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:
Some compatible signs are Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, and Scorpio.