ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐋𝐞𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Leo𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ​​♌︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 23 July - 22 August

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Leo
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ​​♌︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 23 July - 22 August

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻
Leo zodiac sign peoples are known for their compassion, big-heartedness, consciousness, drive and natural leadership. The July Leos have a strong sense of justice and fairness while the August Leos have a strong desire to take initiative. Also, the ruling star is the sun and the element is fire.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
Leos are funny, protective, easy going people. And much like a lion, the king of the jungle, they love to lead. There are three types of Leos, namely Leos who have mercury as morning star, evening star, or combust.

Some strengths of Leos are their leadership abilities, creativity, confidence, affection, generosity, optimism, enthusiasm, aristocracy and romanticism. With every strength, there will also be a weakness. For Leos, some of their weaknesses are their arrogance, impulsiveness, impatience, ego, violence and deceitfulness.

Since Leos seek admiration and recognition, if they are triggered by a sense of undervaluation it can lead to them becoming angry. However, on the good side, they won't take revenge as they are very forgiving.

According to astrology, sometimes Leos can be heartless, cold and arrogant. They are very loyal and straightforward in love. If they fix their mind on something, they won't give up until it's done.

Those born under the Leo moon, ascendent or sun sign can be motivated by praise and appreciation of their great success and achievement.

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:
The soul mates of Leos are Aries and Sagittarius.

𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿𝘀:
They can be great leaders, actors, dancers, motivators, and businesspeople.

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗸:
The lucky colours of Leos are green, orange, yellow, cream and red. Meanwhile, the lucky stones are ruby and amber. Some of their lucky numbers are also one, five and nine.

𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲:
The new year 2024 will usher fresh energy and enthusiasm into your life, Leos! Saturn will be placed in the seventh house during the year. This is the time for renewal and evolution in Leo's relationships with others.