ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐀𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Aquarius 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♒︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 20 January - 18 February

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Aquarius
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♒︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 20 January - 18 February

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻:
According to astrology, when the Moon passes through half of a prominent star to form a Constellation, ruled by Mars, the people born under these constellations are the Aquarius zodiac sign. Of all the 12 zodiac signs, Aquarius is the 11th zodiac sign and one of the three air signs, alongside Gemini and Libra. The ruling planets of Aquarius are Saturn (alongside Capricorn), and Uranus. The opposite sign of Aquarius is Leo. Prominent traits include: determined, confident and intelligent.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
Aquarius are fair people. They have a harsh nature and that is why they are fair-minded. They are also modern-minded, independent and freedom loving. On top of that, they are good-natured and cheerful people who have a lot of social attraction. Their married life is also very normal.

In astrology, Aquarius is a symbol of intelligence, spontaneity and independence. People born in this zodiac sign are rebellious and have extraordinary talent. These people think outside the society and for this reason creativity is innate in them. They are very emotional, yet they are also adept at hiding their true feelings. These people are always ready to help others. They are filled with qualities of compassion and enjoy serving humanity.

𝗛𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆
In Ancient Egypt astronomy, Aquarius was associated with the annual flood of the Nile; the banks were said to flood when Aquarius put his jar into the river, beginning spring.

Aquarius is identified as GU.LA "The Great One" in the Babylonian star catalogues, and represents the god Ea himself, who is commonly depicted holding an overflowing vase.

In the Greek tradition, the constellation came to be represented simply as a single vase from which a stream poured down to Piscis Austrinus.

In Hindu astrology, the KUMBHA stands for the zodiac sign Aquarius and is ruled by 2 important planets (Saturn and Rahu, The King Of Meteors). Kumbha is also associated with the Kumbh Mela, which happens when Jupiter moves into Aquarius.

𝗛𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗽𝗲:
The people of Aquarius zodiac sign get lucky at the age of 25 years, 28 years, 36 years and 42 years. Blue colour is auspicious for them and apart from this, colours similar to blue like turquoise, sky blue and purple are also considered auspicious whereas white is said to increase their morale.