銀河. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐚: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧

Have you ever wondered what it was like in our galaxy? Could there be other sources of life out there waiting to be discovered? Do you think it would be like Star Wars? Or maybe Interstellar?

The galaxy has been a mystery to us for many years, a desperate race to find what lurks beyond the horizon.

For years, many excursions have been sent out into space, from animals to humans, and now, even robots! Although lives have been lost, scientists have still managed to gain valuable knowledge from these excursions. For instance, the stars we see in the sky are up to 10 000 light years away from Earth and take years, decades, and even millennia to reach us. The stars we see now are actually how they appeared in the past!

Furthermore, with each excursion, more and more celestial phenomena are being discovered. Planets, moons, stars, black holes, you name it! Scientists are even trying to find out the conditions of these celestial bodies and study them in an attempt to solve the Earth's oldest mysteries.

One special phenomenon that many look up to in their daily lives is actually the formation of the stars. For years, mankind has used the stars to guide them, be it to a destination in the olden days or in the use of astrology and horoscope.

These clusters of stars form majestic constellations, each with unique names and huge significance. One such example is the twelve zodiac signs-Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces.

Let us discover more about the zodiacs in the following articles, each dedicated to helping you understand your horoscope and hopefully shed some light on areas of yourself you have yet to discover.