ㅤㅤ⇆ . 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐦

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Aries𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♈︎𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: March 21 - April 19

𝐙𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜: Aries
𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥: ♈︎
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: March 21 - April 19

─⁠──⁠───⁠─ ・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧ ─⁠─⁠──⁠──⁠─

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻:
Aries is the first of the Zodiac, probably because they love being number one. They are ruled by Mars and belong to the fire element.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀:
Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. They're also upbeat, positive, and playful people who enjoy living life to the fullest. They stay very assured about their decisions and what they do and do not get manipulated easily by anyone.

Aries is also very truthful by nature. They choose to be plain spoken rather than weaving their words into beautiful lies. Besides being creative and very imaginative, they are very kind and sympathetic.

However, these rams adhere to an "every person for themselves" philosophy. While this self-determination can be inspiring, Aries needs to watch out for selfish tendencies.

Furthermore, being uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances.

Aries is known for an explosive temper, and although their outbursts don't last long, it's definitely best to avoid the fiery rams until the steam has dissipated.

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:
They are compatible with Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius.