| Meeting | 11 |

"Okay so the flight lands at 6 tonight at gate 19 with baggage claim 3" Marshall told me, he had bought the tickets yesterday but he didn't have enough time to tell me because of his mom.

Five hours till I have to leave"Alright I'll meet you at baggage claim" I said

"Okay see you soon! Love you, bye!"

"Love you too, bye!" The phone call ends and I literally jump with joy, I'm so happy I'm going to get to see him and Hannah again.

I got to the airport an hour and a half early and I was waiting by their baggage claim. I had cleaned the house twice, took a nap, and had gone through half my wardrobe looking for a perfect outfit. I had settled on a green gingham haltered romper with a white ribbon around the waist. I haven't worn this since I was about 15, it wasn't really my style anymore but I thought it made me look nice.

I haven't seen either of them since the day before Jesse got me, I had talked to them about being scared and they promised they would come help me if I called them, but I never got the chance to.

"Flight 430 from California to Tulsa has landed at gate 19." The female voice droned over the intercom. I got giddy as I saw the first few people come down the stairs and start getting their luggage.

And then I saw them, a boy and a girl. The boy with long curly blonde hair, blue eyes, and honey colored skin wearing a wifebeater and cargo pants. The girl had short dark brown wavy hair, black eyes, and espresso skin, she was wearing a red halter top and a rose floral print skirt. It's them!! They saw me at the same time I saw them.

They both rocketed down the stairs and came running towards me and I did the same.

"Stacy!" Marshall screamed as he ran towards me

"Marsh!" We collided and he picked me up by my waist and spun me around a couple times. He put me back down and continued hugging me. "I missed you so much." I said into his chest

We pulled away from the hug and Hannah came crashing into me "Lacy I missed you so so so so so much!" She gave me a very tight hug that took the air out of my lungs.

     Once the air came back to my lungs I returned the favor. I just looked at both of them for a second, it's so great seeing them again, tears starting welling up in my eyes, blurring my vision "Go get your bags, let's get outta here" I said rubbing my eyes. Marshall laughed at me and walked to the conveyor belt, he knew I didn't like crying in front of people.

He walked over and picked a medium sized suitcase off the conveyer, then came back over to us "only one suitcase? How long are you guys staying?"

"Three days," Hannah's voice is so sweet and clear "And it's my stuff, Stupid over here forgot to bring his"

I chuckled "you forgot your stuff?" He frowned at me

"Shut up." He said looking at the ground "Now c'mon let's get out of here! I want to meet that "gang" of yours." He said using air quotes

"Okay first off, don't use air quotes, second off, be prepared to get a lot of questions." We starting walking towards the exit

"Is your mom outside? How come she didn't come in to see us?" Hannah says

"She's actually in Texas, and I don't really want to talk about it. I'll be driving back"

Marshall gives me a weird look "How? Wait do you have your own car?" I smiled and nodded at him "No way! What is it? When did you get it? How the hell did you get a car before me?"

We got outside "A Ford F-series, last week, and I'm just better like that." He immediately starts looking around for it. "You probably can't see it im at the back of the parking lot" he still kept looking