| Break | 24 |

I had left 'round 11:30 to go get un-ready, I changed out of my nice dress and into an oversized shirt and jeans. I started making my way to the lot and it started raining. I didn't care I kept going. Hopefully Johnny still shows up. By the time I got to our spot it was pouring, luckily there was some refuge from the downpour under a tree.

I waited for him to show up, then I kept waiting, and waited even more. I was about to give up and go home when I heard branches snap behind me.

"Oh thank god, I was starting to think you weren't co-" when I turned around it wasn't Johnny.

It was a group of guys, they looked around my age and they were wearing nice clothes. Socs. "What do we have here?" I didn't say anything

"Not talkin'?" One said. Another stepped forward Even though it was pouring I could still smell the liquor emanating from them "C'mon we don't need her to talk to have fun." My heart sank. Fun? What does fun mean. It better not mean what I think it does. "Caleb hold her down." The one who I guess is Caleb started at me. I avoided him till one of the others grabbed me. I fought with everything I had to get out of his arms and I took off.

Two-bit lives right down the road I can make it. I started towards his house and when I knocked on the door no one answered. No cars in the driveway either. Shit! What the hell am I going to do now? I thought I lost the guys because I didn't see them at any point when running over here. Then I saw headlights. I took off again towards the Curtis's, I ran with everything I had in me but the car obviously caught up with me.

It pulled up beside me so I ran the other direction, I cut through someone's yard and ran across. I can get to the other side of the road and make it by the going through the back door. I sprinted through yard after yard till I made I to the other side of the block. . . Where the socs we're waiting for me. I didn't even have time to react when two socs grabbed me and held me down. The third got out a pocket knife and knelt down beside me.

I glared at him "Why don't we turn that smile upside down." He brought the knife down by the corner of my mouth and started dragging up, sending a burning hurt spreading across my face. I got one of my arms free, the guy holding it was too drunk to know what planet he was on, and punched the guy with the knife in the temple, the knife fell beside me and I grabbed it and slashed the other guys hand whose was holding me down and stood up. "Dammit! Fuckin' Grease trash!" The guy I punched yelled. I'm so close they can probably hear this. Wait! They might be able to hear me!

I shouted the names of everyone in the gang, hoping that someone would hear and come help. I began running again and shouting out for help the whole time. The guy I punched is apparently quite the runner, he caught up to me in no time. He tackled me to the ground and punched me right in the face at least four times, my head was spinning but I'm not passing out. I can't. I'm not going back. I pulled my leg up underneath him and kicked him right in the family jewels, he fell to the ground and I ran again. I could see the house, it got closer and closer and then I scrambled up the slippery porch and slammed the door open and fell to the floor once inside.

Everyone looked at me. Everyone. The entire gang was here and awake. And Johnny was still in the same spot as he was in when I left. I stood straight up and slammed the door back shut and pressed my ear against it.

"Where'd she go!" Even in the loud rain I could hear then yelling at each other "Damn! This shit isn't over I'm getting her back!" And the voices faded. I turned back to face everyone and their faces all went into some form of horror, shock, or confusion. My face had left a big red splotch on the door and went I turned to face them and they could see the cut. Steve fumbled getting off the couch and ran over to me.