| Ready | 18|

I woke up two hours before I needed to, the school opens at 7:10 but I got up at 5:00. I wanted to make sure I was prepared because I had to worry about not just myself but my brothers too. I had to make sure they both had their lunch, were ready, had all their stuff, I had to make sure that I had all that same stuff too but I wanted to look perfect.

I curled my hair and put it up into a high ponytail with a black bow and styled my curtain bangs. I put on a orange long sleeve shirt with black overalls with a star on the pocket, some bracelets, and black flats.

(I thought Id try adding an image, and might start adding more idk, what do y'all think?)

I did some very light makeup and called it done. Next was breakfast, my brothers would be waking up soon so I made French toast and eggs and set the table up for them.

I heard their alarms from the kitchen, Theo's was first. After a few minutes he came out of his room rubbing his eyes asking what smelled so good. Then Augusts went off, it took him significantly longer to come out of his room. He didn't say anything and just brushed past me and sat down and started eating. I quietly sat down by Theo.

We ate in silence for a very long time "Stacy?" August turned his head to me, the sudden break in silence made me jump.

"Yeah?"

"How much longer am I grounded for?" He sounded upset. Man I haven't even thought about that.

"Three. . -no four days." He sighed and went back to eating, I felt a pang in my heart. "Look if you are on your best behavior for the next couple days I'll unground you earlier." Mom has said the same thing to me and it has always worked and I hate having to ground him.

He immediately perked up "Deal!" I was happy he was happy and spent the rest of the meal in silence. When we finished I started cleaning but august took over for me. Well, that worked better than I thought it would. He cleaned the whole kitchen and then went back to his room to get dressed while Theo made his own lunch even though I offered to do it.

I spent the next 45-30 minutes running around the house making sure no one was forgetting anything, did everyone have lunch? Yes. Is everyone dressed and ready? Almost, "Theo hurry up!" Where are my keys? The table. What time is it? Time to go! I called out to my brothers and grabbed my bag and ran out to my truck.

August and Theo got in and I started the truck and pulled out the directions to the school from my glove box. Darry had written them down for me going from my house to the school. I carefully started driving checking every street and every turn. I reached the school and parked in the back of the parking lot next to Two-Bit's T-Bird.

"Alright are you two ready?" I turned to face my brothers

"I guess" Theo said

"Yeah actually, I have friends here so I'm kinda excited." August said