WHAT

We hit ten fucking thousand. WE HIT 10K. WTF TAHTS SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOUUUUUUU. I never even thought this story would get like 1K, now it's ten times that 😭. Thank you to everyone who has ever read, commented, or voted for this fic! Genuinely so grateful, like I'm astonishing. Shook even.

I truly love writing and I've used it to help me through a lot these past few months. Did I use it as escapism? A little. I'm actually currently writing like 4 books 💀. I never thought this would get this big, so thank you. Truly.

Also I never got to experience falling in love with The Outsiders because we read it in English, I was sick and missed 90% of my class reading the book and also missed the day they watched the movie. I decided in 9th grade to read it and watch the movie, and I loved it. But, since I read it so late I had no one to share the borderline obsession with, I still don't really. This fic has kind of been my outlet for my love for that book.

I love that book so much I'm literally going to Tulsa for a week to set all the sets 💀. I'm actually gonna move to Tulsa after high school, I mean it's not just because of The Outsiders but it's a large part.😛

Anyway that was just me rambling. Thank you!