Ch.2 - Save Me, Save Me

Despite Y/N's many, many years fighting the cruelest criminals in the universe, sneaking past a few prison guards proved to be quite a challenge. The sneaking part, not the attacking part. Beating things up was Y/N's specialty.

In the past, Y/N always tried his best to refrain from any violence. He never thought it was his duty to take a life that wasn't his.

However, now, he never saw the point in holding back.

Everyone is going to bite the dust eventually, so why not cut to the chase?

It could've been that due to these thoughts, Y/N ignored the fact that he indeed felt a glimmer of hope to lend this unstable team.

"Woah, hold it right there!"

However, he knew it wouldn't be an easy task.

"Who are you?"

In front of his eyes, Cyborg held his sonic arm cannon aimed at Y/N's face, keeping a strong stability in his stance

Y/N had encountered Cyborg in a dark alleyway near the prison. Due to the pitch-black sky, he was able to sneak away relatively easily.

"Listen, Cyborg, calm down. I'm here to-"

Cyborg interjected, "No, no, I have no intention in calming down! And how do you know my name?"

Y/N replied with a smirk, "Why wouldn't I? You're part of the world-famous Teen Titans aren't you?". He began to inch a little closer, "Besides, you and Robin were talking up a racket back there. This kinda thing happen often?"

Cyborg visibly grew more cautious and hostile towards Y/N. Every instinct was screaming to get away from him.

"Don't talk all friendly to me. You're a criminal. You think I didn't see those orange Pyjamas?"

Y/N shrugged, "Yeah, I guess I am a criminal. But... that doesn't mean I'm a bad person, right?"

Cyborg's tone of voice lowered, as he corrected the position of his sonic canon, "What do you want?"

"To help."

"How could you possibly help-"

Suddenly, Y/N began to activate his powers for the first time in decades.

His eyes began to glow white, as he levitated 30 feet in the air, before firing white energy beams out of his hands, projecting them right in front of Cyborg's feet, just missing him.

"Hey, woah, woah. What are you- Ah! Hey! Stop!"

"For someone so big and strong, you certainly are a lightweight."

Y/N activated his telepathy, lifting the cybernetic teen up to meet his direct gaze.

"Please, just put me down! Whatever you want, please!"