Ch.4 - Sike!

"Hey, Grimace!"

Y/N's voice called out from the opening in the wall, destroyed by the creature's entrance. Cyborg and Y/N stood just outside the building.

The original plan was to sneak a peak at what the creature was up to, as a misunderstanding is the last thing you would want in a situation involving a dude made of Play-Doh.

Y/N didn't get that memo.

The monster, who was once chugging canisters of chemicals, dropped what he was doing to face the two teens.

Cyborg was REALLY losing his patience.

"Dude, what is wrong with you? What part of 'stealthy and quiet' do you not understand?!". The tone of Cyborg's voice ascended throughout the execution of that phrase.

"Oh, I'm sowwy, did I move to qwik for your wittle baby bwain to understand?"

Noticing Y/N and Cyborg's potential for interference, the creature began charging toward them, the stench growing stronger.

"Allow me to teach you a lesson, my dear friend Cyborg." Y/N's eyes began to glow white. "When you wanna tackle a problem; tell your brain to shut up, and get moving."

With no warning, Y/N leaped high in the air, before landing a powerful punch to the monster's face. As Y/N made contact with the ground, remnants of the monster splattered over every surface of the room.

Before he could celebrate, however, the monster's head had reassembled back into position.

However, this time, his face reassembled that of an angry Tiki Statue.

"Regeneration? Typical." Y/N looked over at Cyborg, who still had not made an effort to move.

"Care to give me a hand here, Sparky?".

At this point, Cyborg's face became one of a parent at Disney Land, whose kid had asked for another freaking picture with Mickey.

He raised his sonic canon, which was charged to the brim.

He responded in a low voice, "Only 'cause I want to."

The cybernetic teen unloaded a couple of rounds into the monster, all of which were somehow dodged.

Suddenly, the creature fired an array of dark red sludge in all directions, coming as a surprise to the two very very close friends.