Ch.6 - The First Step Forward

Hey guys!

Are you all enjoying the story so far? Please let me know, I'd love to hear feedback.

Even if you aren't, I've got something BIG planned for the next chapter, so stick around for that!

Anyways, enjoy!

• • • • • • • •

"Ughh, I knew I should've changed out of this stupid uniform!" Y/N exclaimed as he zoomed through the air.

"I don't know man. The 'old ragdoll' look suits you real nice," Cyborg replied with a smirk.

Y/N narrowed his eyes. "You want me to destroy the other half of your body too?".

It had been a very eventful 10 minutes...

Y/N had been offered a deal that would earn him freedom, and the Titans had gained sight of Cinderblock in the center of Jump City. Cinderblock had been spotted causing havoc near Jump City Central Park. Due to the sheer size of the crime scene, the Titans had to resort to splitting in order to Attack him from all angles.

Robin, Starfire, and Beast Boy had taken the left streets.

Y/N, Cyborg, and Raven had taken the right streets.

Due to both Cyborg and Robin's inability to take flight, Y/N had to resort to carrying the teen by the underarms. Vice Verse with Starfire and Robin.

However, the bad news was that certain parts of Y/N's uniform kept falling off due to the threads being without maintenance for 20+ years.

The occasional loose revealed certain areas of Y/N's body that... he would rather people not see.

This gave Raven a really slippery time trying to keep her focus.

"Maybe I should've washed it at least once..", Y/N muttered. He was referring to the uniform, by the way.

"Team, I have eyes on Cinderblock!", Robin's voice suddenly resonated through the Titans Communicators.

"And he is infiltrating the... seven of the eleven?" Starfire's voice could be heard over the signal.

Due to the very short crime notice, Y/N was not given a communicator. However, due to his enhanced senses, he didn't mind.

"We see him too, Robin. Do we close in?", Raven queried. She was flying alongside Y/N.

"Not a good idea." Y/N quickly perked up. "If we all crowd him at once, he'll see us coming. We gotta go in one at a time."

Robin became quizzical, "I don't know. I'm not sure if we'll be able to coordina-"

"You really wanna argue with me on this when there are lives at stake right beneath our feet?"

"Listen Y/N, there's no time to think of new magic tricks to pull out of our hat. We'll have to make do with what we've got." The boy wonder replied.

Typical young superiority.

"Titans GO!", Robin called out.

One by one, each Titan landed across the road from the 7-11 Cinderblock was raiding. There were fires, oil spills, and a broken fire hydrant spurting water out of the ground like a geyser with a hernia.

"Yo, Cinderblock!", Beast Boy called out as he shifted from an Eagle to a human, "Low on gas, are ya?"

"Here, let me fix that." Cyborg chirped, before blasting the villain with his sonic canon.