Ch.11 - The Many Shades of Rae

Hope you guys are all enjoying the story!

Just thought I'd make it clear that I don't own the Teen Titans. A lot of people seem to be making that claim, so for safety reasons, I thought I'd do the same.

Anyway, be sure to vote and save the story!

• • • • • • • •

"Y/N, where've you been man?" Cyborg queried. Most of his focus with centered on the crimson abyss he was standing in.

"Oh, you know, just doing some grocery shopping, picked up a milkshake on the way back- Where do you think?!" Y/N responded. The irritation in his voice was heavily reflected on his face.

He exhaled.

"Look, sorry. It's just not every day you end up almost dying, and then proceed to fall through a beauty mirror into what can only be described as a default villain's lair in a Super Mario game."

He looked quizzically at Beast Boy and Cyborg.

"Hold on, what were you guys doing in Raven's room?"

Cyborg casually averted his gaze, whistling as he placed his hands behind his back.

"I... don't know what you're talking about." Beast Boy innocently spoke, wearing a petty smile.

Y/N narrowed his eyes, slowly inching closer to Beast Boy. "Ok, listen here, little man".

He grabbed Beast Boy by the front of his shirt.

"Dude, what are you-"

"I've had a very long, and very bad day. If you dare try to lie to me, I'll rip off your family jewels, shove them down your throat, and deep fry them in your own stomach acid." He placed him down, "Understand?"

Cyborg and Beast Boy had sweat pouring down their faces.

"WeWereInRavensRoomAndWeLookedInAMirrorAndNowWe'reHere!", the two teens said in perfect unison, wearing big guilty grins on their faces.

"Just.. please don't tell her!" Beast Boy pleaded.

"Too late for that, she's right behind you," Y/N answered.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny," Cyborg said in annoyance.

"You were in my room?", a small voice called from behind them.

Beast Boy and Cyborg screamed as they turned around to see the small, grey-cloaked girl.

"I- It's okay. I deserved it. I'm a horrible friend..." She continued.

Ignoring what she had said, Beast Boy responded with aggression. "Where have you been this past 3 hours? Shopping for robes!?".

The grey-cloaked girl cowered down in fear.

"Hey, I didn't mean-"

"Don't bother, Beasty. She'll only take you further down the guilt trip." Y/N said as he approached the girl.

He crouched down to meet her 5'3 gaze, resting his hands on her shoulders.

"Raven, or... whatever your name is. Forget about everything you have done in the past. The past is the past for a reason. Your friends love you... and you know it. Now, what do you say you help us out of here?", Y/N smiled at her. A smile that only a friend could give.

Taken aback, Raven pulled away, "Um... yes, I will show you the way out. But, you might not like me very much... he already doesn't like me." She said, gesturing to Y/N as she met up with Cyborg and Beast Boy.