Chapter 27

Doing the drainage massages was the most challenging part of her day, so she always hoped that her family had already finished the visit, but Eloise was the exception, both ladies could spend hours talking and they never ran out of topics to talk about.

He thought her sister had already left that night, but overheard the two's most intimate conversation.

He was happy to know that his wife finally understood how much he loved her. When he heard that they had finished talking, entered the room and prepared to do the massage, as always, he started with the left leg, pouring the oil in circles on the leg, then the sole of the foot, making eye contact with Pen.

His blood began to heat up, so much that he felt his member getting hard, was seconds away from kissing her legs, when Penelope threw a pillow on top of his member, making Colin remember that his sister was still there.
Seeing him, she felt the heat rise to her cheeks, prayed to all the heavens that El hadn't noticed, but Eloise looked lost, as if she was reconsidering her life.

"Eloise," Colin told her, she didn't react.

"Eloise," Penelope called her.

-Eloise! -Colin said, raising his voice a little.

-Yeah? -El responded as if she had woken up from a dream -what?

-Are you going to eat here? Or do I ask for a carriage?

"I'm leaving," El said.

Colin left his wife's leg on the bed, got up and felt the pillow fall, he remembered that he was still hard under it, so reached for it before fell, held it against him until rang the doorbell, he turned. to sit down, hoping that his sister was innocent and did not understand the reason for his movements.

-Sir?- Cornelious

-you were kind enough to arrange a carriage for my sister.

-Yes sir, anything else?

-that would be all thanks.

The butler left the room.

"Well, I better go," Eloise announced.

-El! -Colin called her before he disappeared behind the door. Eloise returned to the room.

-You take the pamphlet, leave it folded there, and I'll carry it.

-Wasn't it Benedict's turn?

-No, he is swamped looking for the silver woman.

-I understand.

Eloise left the pamphlet neatly folded on the nightstand and left.

-Do you think El realized? -Colin asked worried.

"I don't think so, she seemed quite distracted," Pen smiled knowingly, "why are you so excited?"

"Your faces," Colin smiled, looking down, "are the same ones you make when I kiss you here," he pointed to her vagina.

"Of course not," said Penelope, laughing.

-I will put a mirror on the ceiling for you, so you can see that it's true.

-And how do we explain it to others when they see it?

-My brothers will love the idea.

-Colin! I don't want your brothers to know what we do.

-Do they know it, or do they perhaps believe that you got pregnant biblically?

-And what will you tell your younger brothers when they come to visit me and see the mirror?