Chapter 44

Penelope saw Sir Crane standing motionless, looking down the street.

-Good morning Sir Phillip.

-Lady Featherington, good morning.

-So much formality is unnecessary; you can call me Pen or Penelope as you feel most comfortable. I hadn't had the chance to give you my condolences.

He pursed his lips.

-Thank you Penelope.

"Sir Phillip," greeted Colin who had Thomas in his arms.

-Lord Featherington, congratulations on your firstborn, I know very well how much it cost you both, but it was worth it because he is beautiful, identical to you.

Colin lifted his son proudly, he had to admit that he loved receiving all the compliments, but he saw that Pen wasn't so happy.

-he looks like me physically, but I hope his personality is like his mother's, after all she is the smarter of the two.

Penelope smiled.

-We must go to the dining room, the food will be served very soon.

The three of them began to walk, Colin talking cheerfully with Phillip about the latter's investigation.

Upon arriving at the dining room, everyone was waiting for the guest; even the twins were sitting with the family.

Penelope didn't see Eloise anywhere.

Isn't she thinking of going down?Penelope asked.

Lady Featherington looked at Kate asking her with the eyes, his sister-in-law didn't know what was happening either.

Once seated at the table, Kate gave the order for the food to be served, but a door was opened, everyone looked at the impertinent, it was Eloise who was wearing the most beautiful house dress that Penelope had ever seen.

For all the Bridgertons by marriage or blood, it is evident that Eloise was interested in Sir Phillip since she never dressed up to receive visitors, which made Violet very happy, even more so when she saw that Kate had left a free place in front ...

For all the Bridgertons by marriage or blood, it is evident that Eloise was interested in Sir Phillip since she never dressed up to receive visitors, which made Violet very happy, even more so when she saw that Kate had left a free place in front of the guest.

"I'm sorry for the delay," Eloise apologized.

Phillip couldn't hide how much he liked the fifth Bridgerton.

"How did it go with the editorial?" Eloise asked so that everyone would stop seeing her.

Colin smiled widely.

-Why did you go to a publishing house? -Anthony asked worriedly.

-Colin wrote some logs of his travels, and they bought them at the publishing house, they are going to start with a hundred copies- Penelope announced

Everyone began to congratulate Colin.

He held up the juice.

-I would like to make a toast to my wife, not only did she force me to leave my comfort zone, she was also my editor and my publicist, I remained cold when the owner of the publishing house asked me questions, and she stood up like a professional -Colin raised His juice- to Penelope.