Chapter 43

Penelope could not deny that she had loved how she had been treated the night before, the Ton greeted her instead of ignoring her, she was part of the aristocracy, not a flower on the wall.

"Colin," she shook him.

He started to move his hand without opening his eyes to hug Penelope, but he almost hit Thomas, if it weren't for Penelope to scream, he would get scared.

-What happened?

-You almost hit Thomas.

He saw his son sleeping between the two.

-Marcela has her daughter quite sick, so I sent her home with our doctor; Last night he was crying and fell asleep when I put him to bed with us.

-Why didn't you wake me up?

-If you didn't wake up with the scandal your son was having, even if I had brought down the house on you, you wouldn't have opened your eyes. You must have been exhausted, what time did you get home from the printing press?

-I didn't think it would take me so long.

-Well, I have good news for you.Colin looked at her with that smile that made Penelope smile. She got out of bed, went to the closet and took out four notebooks, Colin recognized two of them, which were his logs.

-you finished them! -said excitedly.

-Yes, all that remains is to find a publisher.

-Do you really think someone will want to buy them?

-Colin, you are a spectacular writer, so get up, you should wear your best clothes, because we will do public relations.

-what are you talking about? -He couldn't stop smiling.

"Let's walk in the park before lunch with Sir Crane, and then we'll go for editorials.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath while you feed Thomas breakfast and then you take a bath while I take care of him.

-He already had breakfast, and I already took a bath, I just need to change while you, sir, get ready.

Colin jumped out of bed like a child on Christmas.
Taking advantage of the fact that her son was asleep, Penelope arranged him along the bed, and she began to get ready, that day lady Featherington gave the impetus to dress in yellow.

When Colin came out of his bathroom, he looked at his wife with admiration.

-Pen, you look beautiful.

-really? -she smiled shyly.

He nodded, took her shoulders, approached her face and kissed her.

-Things occur to me seeing you like this. -he told her with a voice that not even Colin himself recognized.

"Colin," she scolded, laughing.

He kissed her again, and this time he tightened his grip on her shoulders, she moaned, raised his hands to reach her neck, Colin lowered his hands to his wife's waist and continued down to her butt, he squeezed it, The third Bridgerton 🙌 was big, but they weren't enough to grab his wife's entire butt, which made him smile.