Cheat Class

[Congratulations! You've won an Unique job class]

[Class: Greatest Einherjar]

Lucian stared at the screen that informed him about his newfound Job Class. Upon reading the class name, a wide grin spread across Lucian's face, even though his avatar remained stoic.

Lucian tapped on the console, and a new screen appeared before his eyes, presenting him with a long list of options to choose from.

[Please choose one of the following:]

-Lance-

-Sword-

-Spear-

-Dagger-

-Bow-

-Scythe-

-Axe-

-Shield-

-Mace-

-Staff-

-Chakram-

-Gun-

-Flail-

-Armament -(Locked)

Lucian carefully considered his options. While he was familiar with the term [Einherjar] from his Yggdrasil Premium information, the specific class [Greatest Einherjar] was entirely new to him. He knew that the choice he was about to make could significantly impact his gameplay, so he needed to think it through.

Lucian was aware that rare classes existed within the game, often hidden for players to discover through trial and error.

Considering the expansion pack was named [Valkyries Downfall], he could roughly guess that this class was somehow related to the downfall of Valkyries.

Lucian examined all the weapon options available. In Yggdrasil, there were some High classes that allowed for a diverse choice of weapons or elements. For example, the class Valkyrie allowed you to choose a main weapon, which would grant you complete mastery over that weapon and skills related to it, such as Lance, Spear, Sword, and so on.

Just like that, there are even some racial classes that offer this option. For example, the Elemental Racial class allows you to choose an element to specialize in, such as Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and so on.

From the weapon options available, Lucian could roughly guess that this class was oriented towards physical combat. However, he couldn't be too certain because he didn't have all the information about it.

Leaving all the 13 unlocked options aside, Lucian looked at the last option, which had a lock beside it.

When he tapped on the console for a descriptive explanation, he was greeted by a paywall.

[Cost: 100,000 Yen]

Lucian had never encountered such shamelessness from a game before. He had played games like Aberage, Zombiclypse, Lord of Arenas, and others. While those DMMO-RPGs had certain features locked behind paywalls, they were not as petty as to lock essential class options behind them.

Not only was this class hidden behind a paywall, but it also came from an expensive gacha roll. Lucian couldn't help but think about how shameless the game developers were being with these tactics.

However, for Lucian, it wasn't going to work. Lucian's wealth made these paywalls and expensive gacha rolls more of a minor annoyance than a true barrier. Money flowed freely for him, and he had more than enough to spare.

For Lucian, money is nothing noteworthy. However, if it were some other players, they would have definitely preferred and chosen the unlocked options because of the amount of money.