Player Killers

Lucian then looked at the last notification that had become visible to him, after he dealt with all of the others.

[A new Racial Class Tree has been unlocked]

|Vampire|

[Origin Vampire]/[True Vampire]/ [Noble Vampire]

[Ancient Vampire]/[Elder Vampire]/[Vampire Count]

[First Vampire]/ [Vampire Progeni]/ [Vampire King]

[One Sanguine]

Lucian looked at the Vampire Racial Class Tree that had suddenly unlocked for him, and he was initially shocked. However, he soon noticed a particular branch of the tree that was shining.

When Lucian's [Vampire] Racial Class was fully leveled up, he was presented with three options to choose from:

[Origin Vampire],

[Noble Vampire],

and [True Vampire].

Well, as you can probably guess, Lucian chose the last option, [True Vampire], because that racial class provided him with better racial skills and abilities.

However, now he saw a new branch of evolution coming right next to his Vampire Racial Class. Instead of his [True Vampire] Racial Class, which he has only invested 1 levels in so far.

[Vampire] - Lvl:10 Max

[Transcendant Vampire] - Lvl:5 Max

Lucian looked at the Racial Class and saw his normal racial class suddenly branching into a rare class. Lucian felt that his old True Vampire Racial class was now obsolete, but he had cash shop items to remove it and make way for the new [Transcendent Vampire] class.

Lucian wisely chose to close his interface instead of rushing to equip the class or inspect its description. He was conscious of the time and didn't want to face criticism for neglecting his meals and medications.

With a contented smile, Lucian jumped down from the elevated stone and headed toward the cave's exit.

Emerging from the cave, Lucian found himself back in the familiar, burning, and wiggling forest. As he took a deep breath and prepared to log out, a flying wind blade suddenly came hurtling toward his face.

Lucian endured the attack, shrouded in dust, waiting for it to settle.

Once the dust cleared, he found himself facing two other players.

Lucian noticed that both players were adorned in impressive gear, and upon checking their profiles, he saw that they were both humanoid characters.

Lucian quickly realized what situation he was in.

He had become a target for PKers once again.

"Hey, hey! He's too low level! Are you sure this vampire will be enough? Also, look at his avatar, it's so realistic and damn handsome! How many cosmetic items did he use to make it look like this?" The player, resembling a humanoid female elf, said to her companion. She held a green staff and wore an extravagant golden academic robe that covered her entire body, revealing only a hint of cleavage. It was likely customized to look this way.

[Kikikokonoe]

[Humanoid]

Race: Elf

Class: mage

Level - 80

HP - 50/50

MP - 68/73

"I don't need to level up, Kokonoe. All I want is to meet my requirement to unlock the 'Vanquisher' Job Class," her companion, the male player who appeared like an elf with albino skin, replied. His eyes had a subtle glow as he observed Lucian. He wore an equally extravagant set of gear, which was a full body Armour, covering his entire body except for his face, with glowing eyes fixed on Lucian as if he expected him to attack and be defeated.

[Monsterhunta999]

[Humanoid]

Race: Light Elf

Class: Lancer

Level - 87

HP - 75/75

MP - 55/55

"Hey, do you think that's divine gear he's wearing? I can't appraise it with my skill," the elf girl said as she gazed at Lucian's armor, which began to glow the moment he sensed the players' presence..

"That's definitely a Divine-class gear! To think a level 35 player would have a divine-class item. This damn guy definitely won big in some Gacha!" the elf guy exclaimed through gritted teeth, frustrated by his own luck. His blue-haired avatar moved closer to Lucian as he retrieved his weapon from his inventory, a green lance that looked hastily customized and, at best, a relic-class item.

"Kokonoe, can you trap him? I don't want him teleporting out. He might be casting some spell."

"Hai hai!" the girl responded in a joyful tone as she promptly extended her hands toward Lucian and casted her spell.

"[Bind Species]"

Lucian watched in silence as the female player cast her spell and the male player approached him.

"Why is he standing there like a statue, he should be able to move his hands atleast, to navigate his console."

"Maybe he is retarded? Lol, should we rough him up a little before Killing?"

"Masao, that's so cruel! Let's do it!"

Lucian didn't move, log out, or attempt to escape.

After all, why should he? Lucian saw an opportunity to gain some valuable experience points. The two players were level 80, and defeating them would grant him a significant amount of EXP. Since he was currently focused on leveling up, this seemed like a lucky encounter.

Lucian felt confident in his new class's abilities, and he didn't even need to rely on any items to deal with these two players, especially since they were not even level 100.

"Hey, dude, it's not our fault, okay? You should've teamed up with some players as a low-level player. You're prone to getting hunted by us humanoids," the guy said, his lance glowing as he approached Lucian, who watched silently..

"You are not talking, are you dumb?"

Lucian didn't reply to the taunt, waiting for the player to unleash his skill.

"Well, screw you then!"

As the player grew increasingly frustrated, he charged up his skill and hurled the lance at Lucian, aiming to deal a single point of damage to defeat him.

The green lance gleamed with a blinding white light as the player hurled it towards Lucian. However, just as Lucian had anticipated the lance to hit him, the lance never reached him. Instead, a towering figure appeared abruptly in front of him, obstructing his view and intercepting the attack.

___________________________________________________________