Exploring The Base of Ainz Ooal Gown - 2

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived in what seemed to be a clearing, a bit farther from the colossal coliseum. In the clearing stood an enormous tree that appeared to be over 20 meters tall. The tree's branches swayed in the wind, and the leaves scattered with each gust, likely another special effect.

"Let's go," Mizuki said as she guided Lucian closer to the towering tree. As they approached, the intricate details of the tree came into view. On the opposite side of the tree, a small entrance was visible. A bit further from that, they found a pristine white parasol, a table, and chairs arranged, as though they were intended for an outdoor gathering. This was something Mizuki had created and frequently used when having discussions with guild members. It was primarily for her and the other female guild members, as they held their small gatherings at this spot.

"Let me call for my NPCs. [Come Here: Aura And Mare]," Mizuki commanded, activating the voice function. Two figures promptly emerged from the small entrance, their petite figures moving gracefully as they walked and knelt in front of the red slime.

"Look, look!" Mizuki exclaimed, moving closer to them and placing her hands on their shoulders.

"Aren't they cute?" She gazed at Lucian with stars in her eyes, hoping for his agreement. However, he merely responded with an unenthusiastic nod.

The first figure was a cute, boyish-looking child with dark skin and pointed ears. She had golden hair and heterochromatic eyes, with her left eye being blue and her right eye green. She wore a gold vest paired with white trousers and gold shoes, along with various accessories for added details.

The second figure was another adorable child with dark skin and pointed ears, sporting golden hair and heterochromatic eyes, with the right one being blue and the left one green. This clearly indicated that they were twins. However, this child was wearing a skirt, suggesting a different gender from the first figure.

Mizuki appeared somewhat disheartened and asked, "What? You don't like them?" She thought Lucian might not have liked her creations, but he quickly reassured her.

"No, I was just wondering if it's fine to have humanoid NPCs. Isn't the guild intended for heteromorphs only?" Lucian raised a valid point for clarification.

Mizuki replied, shaking her head, "No, no, it's fine. They are NPCs, not players. They wouldn't try to sabotage the base."

Lucian's curiosity was still present as he continued, "Do you mind if I see their status?" Mizuki readily complied with his request and presented their character statuses for him to review.

[Type]

Custom NPC

[Name]

Aura Bella Fiora

[Humanoid]

[Race]

Dark Elf

[Gender]

Female

[Alignment]

Neutral Evil

[Karma]

-100

[Level - 100]

[Racial Class]

Not available

[Job Class]

• Hunter : Lvl - 15

• Scout : Lvl - 10

• Ranger : Lvl - 5

• Tamer : Lvl - 15