Exploring The Base of Ainz Ooal Gown - 1

In the perpetual darkness of the world of Helheim, two players streaked through the inky black sky, moving at breakneck speeds. Their velocity created sonic boom effects, so intense that it caused intermittent glitches in the game causing it to stutter along their route.

The animated clouds parted, and data momentarily fractured as the two figures surged towards a specific destination in Helheim.

"Lucian, aren't we flying too fast? How can you even manage this kind of speed?" A pink slime girl, her cute face contrasting with her red, slimy body, clad in black armor with star-like shapes adorning her eyes, clung to Lucian, her arms gripping him tightly, her life seemingly dependent on her grasp. This was Bukubukuchagama, who had modified her avatar to be more humanoid following her conversation with Mei Mei, who had told her about Lucian's preference for slime girls.

(Like this, but red and wearing a light armour)

"It's not even close to my top speed," Lucian replied, a smiling emoji hovering in front of his face. The two black, blazing wings behind him shimmered like a jet engine, casting a vivid neon green glow that propelled them like a lightning bolt towards their destination. As they soared through the sky, their surroundings turned into a hazy blur. The only reference point they had to ensure they stayed on inside the world of Helheim was the minimap displayed on their screens, indicating they had already covered half the distance across the Helheim world in just three minutes.

"This is making my head spin. I think I'm gonna puke," Mizuki said, gripping onto Lucian for dear life. However, she was doing so intentionally.

"Kumi-chan, you're mistaken. According to VR protocol 5, section 7.6.2, it's stated that it's virtually impossible to get sick in the VR world, unless through physical contact," Lucian explained with a cheerful emoji floating beside his face. His impressive memory served him well once again, as he recalled hearing the information from his perfect maid.

"That doesn't make it easy on my vision, aghhh... Forget it. We're already near Nazarick. Can't you just slow down and gently descend to the ground?" Mizuki asked with genuine concern. Her fear wasn't of heights but rather the disorienting sensation that made her feel as though she were high and disoriented.

"As you wish," Lucian replied with a playful giggle. He suddenly halted their descent, causing her to feel a swift change in inertia, and then started descending at a rapid lightning fast pace.

"Woahhhhh! We're going to crash!" Mizuki screamed in fear as she observed the swampy ground approaching. She instinctively shut her eyes and, in a swift reaction, her body expanded like a balloon, enveloping Lucian completely. It was as if she had transformed into jelly, forming a protective bubble around him.

"I'll take the hit," she said as she enveloped Lucian within her body using one of her powerful and most useful skills. In the game, fall damage was a real threat, and it was entirely possible to incur substantial damage or even face death due to a huge fall in Yggdrasil. This is why, given her slime nature, and more specifically her focus on defensive abilities, she made the decision to shield Lucian. It was clear to her that Lucian didn't had high enough defense stats.

"It's fine," Lucian reassured her. Their descent abruptly decelerated, and a blue light engulfed Mizuki's entire round form as they touched down, a result of Lucian casting a spell.

"You think I've switched my class or something? I'm still a mage, and I can use the [Feather Fall] spell," Lucian explained, his gaze directed at Mizukis face, which was situated right in front of him within her slimy body. Lucian couldn't help but think about how interesting some of the skills slimes had.