World Tournament - 3

A powerful blow struck Lucian square in the stomach, sending him hurtling towards the rocky mountain ground.

[-1]

The battle had just begun, and with the timer at zero, Lucian's opponent wasted no time launching a powerful punch. His impressive reflexes suggested he had undergone extensive training, whether virtually or in the real world.

"You're skilled," Lucian acknowledged as he skillfully dodged his opponent's attacks, even though his reflexes weren't his strong suit. He had developed a keen understanding of his body's capabilities, allowing him to evade some attacks effectively.

"You too!" Lucian's opponent replied, undeterred, as he continued his relentless assault. Lucian skillfully evaded each punch, utilizing his [Phantom Step] skill to reposition himself swiftly, appearing just beside where the opponent's attack had struck.

"You are tricky to deal with. I didn't want to use it so early, but so be it," Lucian's opponent, HitoriBocchiLoneBoy, stated, as he suddenly distanced himself from Lucian, catching him off guard.

"[Activate - Void Dive - Serpent's Passage]" the player didn't shout but activated one of his skills. Lucian saw one of the snake tattoos on the player's head glowing white and vanishing. Lucian, deciding to finally attack, used his skill to appear before him. However, Lucian was surprised to find the monk player vanishing immediately.

"Interesting..." Lucian muttered as he looked behind and used both his claws to defend from the glowing stick attack.

[-2]

Even after the attack hit Lucian, hurtling him towards the edge of the river, he didn't feel anything. In fact, although his avatar couldn't show it, Lucian was smiling hidden beneath his mask and avatar.

"Shocked that I can also use it?" The monk player suddenly appeared near Lucian and asked him.

"Nah, I can guess from your shamanic tattoos," said Lucian as he immediately used a skill of his own, making things interesting.

"[Cursed Touch]" Lucian activated his skill and immediately appeared next to the player with the intention of touching him. However, the player quickly distanced himself by vanishing, but Lucian didn't let that stop him. He chased after the player as they ran and disappeared into the mountains, away from the rivers. Falling out of the arena would result in an immediate loss, so the player deliberately led Lucian away from the river.

"You're pretty hard to catch," Lucian remarked as he teleported next to the player once again, only for the player to vanish before Lucian could touch him.

The player taunted, "Your reflexes are as bad as a toddler's," as he hurled his golden glowing stick toward Lucian.

"[Samsara Cyclone]," the player shouted as his stick hurtled toward Lucian and started spinning at a rapid pace. The entire landscape began to change due to the black whirlpool that was suddenly created, with the effect of instant death.

"Tch, as expected, he has instant death immunity," the player muttered to himself as he prepared for another attack from Lucian. However, it didn't happen as he instead saw something that surprised him.

"Wtf!" The player shouted as he immediately dodged the large reptilian velociraptor-like monster that suddenly attacked him with its glowing teeth.

Lucian stood where he was as he watched the black cyclone calm down. He wasn't affected by it, after all, he had immunity to instant death with his skill [One with Death], which made it impossible to kill him through instant death because he was one with death.

When he was out of sight of the attack, he was greeted by a velociraptor-like monster attacking HitoriBocchiLoneBoy. They were not alone, as there were many that started surrounding him, and not only him, as they also started surrounding Lucian too.