Citadel of Sin

When the Citadel of Sin was conquered, it was an ascending dungeon, requiring players to defeat multiple mobs along with a boss on each floor for the chance to conquer it. The Citadel of Sin comprised of a total of 7 floors, with the 7th and highest floor being the most dangerous and challenging to conquer. While this would have posed a significant challenge for most players, for Lucian, it was just another walk in the park. However, navigating through the dungeon provided him with a rather interesting experience.

This dungeon wasn't your typical one; instead, it was an 'all-clear' dungeon, similar to a Simultaneous Attack Dungeon. In this unique dungeon, players needed to explore every nook and cranny, clear out all enemies, including small bosses, and map out every area, before challenging the floor boss and advancing. Lucian managed to clear it successfully, thanks to having his lovely Suzune, a developer, on his side, providing him with much-needed dungeon information.

After clearing the dungeon and taking ownership, Lucian transformed it into a complex and interconnected place. Originally, the dungeon featured multiple biomes on each floor, requiring players to ascend further up. However, Lucian redesigned it into a single vast area divided into circles, reminiscent of the circles of hell. As you ventured further in, you ascended higher, despite moving forward. Although it retained the name Citadel, it no longer resembled a traditional citadel; its outer structure looked more like a heavily fortified fortress.

Arriving in the first Circle, Lucian looked around, and the only thing that greeted him in this amethyst-hued realm was a swirling purple space that seemed endless. There was no solid ground; instead, there were rocky platforms scattered far apart, each appearing as if it could crumble at any moment. Lucian stood on one of these platforms.

The first, second, and third Circles were essentially the same space, but they had specific checkpoints. Regardless of the direction one moved in, they would keep ascending, progressing to the next Circle. Lucian had implemented this effect into his base.

Within these Circles, this circles were populated with various Pop-up Undead and Sin NPCs provided by the base itself. Most of them were undead, making it cost-effective for Lucian to maintain them.

Initially, there were only 7 Circles, but Lucian used real-life money to expand his storage and created two more Circles to make it as accurate to the original 9 layers of hell as possible. He had also created numerous powerful undead NPCs for the first, second, and third Circles.

Some of the most powerful ones included...

Abyssal Death Wyrm. A monstrous undead wyrm NPC created through numerous trials and errors by Lucian. Its appearance was that of a colossal, elongated wyrm, but it was composed entirely of horrifying skeletal faces-gigantic faces that covered its entire form. The sight of this creature was terrifying, as the faces moved and wriggled across its body, creating the impression that every part of it was alive.

This NPC possessed powers slightly exceeding those of typical level 100 NPCs. It served as the Area Guardian of the First Circle, devoid of a humanoid form or gender, merely an obedient monster following its creator's commands.

Lucian had invested a significant amount of money into his Citadel of Sin base, aiming to make it as menacing and horrific as possible. This was evident in the NPCs inhabiting these Circles, each designed to be as terrifying as conceivable.

In the Second Circle resided Malgorth, a level 100 undead NPC designated as the Guardian and most crucial asset of the first three layers.

It was a grey, skeletal, mummy-like being with tentacles sprouting from its rear end and beneath. Its head bore a crown-like skeletal mass. Its chest tore open, revealing multiple tentacles and a nightmarish, gory spectacle.