Key to Lust

"Suzune, are you eating well?" Lucian asked as he looked at the brown-haired girl on his phone screen, who was showing him a sulking expression.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my well-being? It's because of you that I have to go through so much studying just to meet your demands," Suzune said, her expression pitiful. She had been working very hard lately, and Lucian's demands only seemed to increase with each passing day.

"Can't I even ask my lovely Suzune about her health? Suzune, why don't you take a break?" Lucian said, offering her a radiant smile that might have charmed other girls, but not Suzune.

"What do you want? Be clear!" Suzune shouted, realizing that Lucian must have had some ulterior motive. She slammed her hands on the table in frustration and looked at Lucian with a mix of anger and helplessness.

"My dear Suzune, why do you always see me as a villain?" Lucian replied, his eyes showing a hint of helplessness as well.

"It's not that I think of you as a villain! Bastard! You are a villain!" Suzune exclaimed. "Ah, I shouldn't have taken that offer! Even if I lost my job, at least I would be a free person, unlike becoming a puppet to some young master." Suzune cried out loud, her emotions pouring out.

"Suzune, look in my eyes," Lucian said firmly, pointing at his eyes.

Suzune, despite her frustrations, flinched at the command. She had always been harsh with him and cursed him, but deep down, she held a fear of him. That's why she followed his orders obediently, afraid that he might replace her if she ever disobeyed him.

"Even if I make you go through those things, I really do care about you. And believe me when I say this, because I haven't said this to anyone but my maid, who is the closest person to me, even before my father," Lucian said with genuine emotion in his eyes. His face looked serious, making his words convincing and... handsome.

"Really?" Suzune asked meekly, her face blushing slightly. She felt embarrassed by her torturer's sincerity. It was so shameful!

"Yes, believe me," Lucian replied with a warm smile, causing Suzune's blush to deepen. She shook her head, trying to regain her composure. What was happening to her? Why was she getting charmed by this bastard?

It was then that Suzune's daydream was once again broken by Lucian.

"Now, let me tell you why I called you," Lucian said, interrupting Suzune's thoughts.

"You damn monster!" Suzune shouted once more, her voice filled with anger and frustration as she realized that Lucian had called her for his own benefit.

After about 20 minutes of talking, Suzune finally calmed down and agreed to listen to what Lucian had to say.

"What!? No! I've never heard of any world items with that ability. It's probably created and coded by the head developers. I didn't even know there was a Cthulhu boss monster. The only Outer God boss I knew of in the game was the King in Yellow, and that was hidden in ways that only specific players could challenge," Suzune replied to Lucian's question. He had told her about the world item he had discovered and asked if she was aware of such an item.

"So, you're totally in the dark about this," Lucian said with a sigh. He had hoped to gain some answers from Suzune, but it seemed futile now.

"Suzune, Suzune, Suzune... My dear Suzune, I wonder if you would be willing to answer another of my questions?" Lucian asked, his voice taking on a rhythmic, almost hypnotic quality. Despite everything, Lucian's charisma was undeniable, and Suzune couldn't help but feel a strange attraction to his gestures.

"Fine! Just don't ask anything stupid," Suzune replied, fully aware that Lucian had a tendency to ask unusual questions.

"Well... I was wondering what would happen if someone who has ownership of four World Items used that Cube to switch avatars with someone strong. Someone who might be able to block a World Item," Lucian asked, his question intentionally vague, not suggesting anything specific.