Anomaly

Riches, beauty, charm, power, and authority—what didn't she possess? She was the embodiment of the goddess of Beauty, the goddess of Love, the goddess of Protection, the goddess of Marriage, the goddess of Purity, and the goddess of Loyalty, all in one. She was renowned for her purity, so untainted that even death itself quivered in fear at the thought of harming her.

What led this pure goddess to become a Sin? How was the fallen goddess born? This story unravels the tale of a demon, born of curiosity, and Lust, who could never accept her own origin.

In a world where a goddess resided, untainted by any sin or evil, she lived in peace. She had everything at her disposal, yet there was one thing she lacked: love.

She had witnessed mortals falling in love with each other, dedicating their lives to one another, forming bonds so ethereal and unbreakable that not even death could sever them.

The goddess pondered.

What was it like to experience love?

What did it mean to devote oneself to another?

As someone whom countless people had devoted their lives to, she yearned to understand true devotion.

And that's when the maddening spiral began to consume her.

She asked herself every day, over and over again: Did she love someone? Could she devote herself to someone?

Her question gnawed at her, and she couldn't find the answer.

Until one day, a mirror in her room began to glow, and from it, a message appeared. It was written so clearly, and it felt incredibly desirable, intoxicating her.

"Do you want to fall in love?" The mirror asked.

"Yes," she replied.

And then the transformation took place. The once-goddess fell from her divine grace. The former ruler of a world now stood in a room, eagerly awaiting her beloved.

The prophecy had foretold:

"Oh Goddess, the fallen goddess, the demon of lust, the deadly sin of lust. The first being to walk before you is the one you shall capture and make yours."

Intoxication, corruption, the yearning for profound love—a seed of love. The fallen deadly sin was born. Lust, Luxuria, was born...]|>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[Sequence - World Enemy, Initiates...]

[Sequence - 2-6-8-5-9-5-8]

[Curse Protocol Activated]

The last notification Lucian saw before being thrown into a place where the only company he had was the story of the Lord of the Deadly Sin of Lust.

Lucian's mouth twitched as he went through a complete sequence of the story about the Deadly Sin. The story revealed many things, such as the goddess Curiosity's fall into the depths of obsession and love through a curse from the World Devourer.

"This is truly fascinating," Lucian mumbled as he read yet another notification, the 30th in a row.

[Character Integration in Progress...]

[87%...]

It had been 30 minutes since he first saw the Character Integration progress bar appear, and it was loading at a slow speed.

Lucian had never anticipated the opportunity to integrate with the World Enemy when he decided to use the world item [The Thing on the Doorstep]. While he had factored in the potential risks of using his four world items, he hadn't expected this outcome.