Exploring The Base of Ainz Ooal Gown - 3

Lucian and Bukubukuchagama continued to explore the 9th floor, which was a royal suite. They visited various places, including the spa, theater, and saloon. Even the more trivial locations Bukubukuchagama wanted to show, and she eagerly showed everything to Lucian. She even took him to her room, which surprised Lucian as it was filled with pictures of his old avatar. In her embarrassment, she immediately removed them as Lucian entered her room, but he had already seen all of it. She considered logging out, but the opportunity to be with Lucian, even if it was just in the game, was too precious to let go.

As they continued exploring, Lucian encountered the homunculus maids of Nazarick, which White Brim had created in great numbers, over 30 of them were created just by him. Each maid was unique and had vastly different settings and appearence, showcasing White Brim's wild imagination as a manga artist who wrote about maids.

After spending over half an hour exploring the 9th floor, Bukubukuchagama finally teleported Lucian and herself to the 10th floor, which was also the last floor and the final stronghold of Nazarick, their guild base.

This floor essentially served as the main throne room, housing the world item that had been gifted to them, as well as the guild's treasury.

Bukubukuchagama teleported them directly in front of the throne room. She assumed Yamaiko might be busy showing her sister around. As they arrived, they stood before colossal doors that resembled the entrance to the throne room of aesir in Lucian's guild.

The massive doors were adorned with depictions of goddesses and demons. As Mizuki touched them, they swung open on their own, revealing a beautiful and magnificent throne room.

The room itself was a breathtaking masterpiece. It was expansive and high, large enough to accommodate several hundred people, with towering ceilings and walls predominantly white, adorned with intricate golden accents.

Suspended from the ceiling were numerous chandeliers, each crafted from precious stones in a dazzling array of colors, casting a fantastic and dreamlike radiance throughout the room. Along the walls, flagpoles had been embedded, displaying numerous flags adorned with different symbols, each representing a different guild member.

As Lucian entered, he looked through the many flagpoles, identifying a few that stood out due to their eccentric designs, such as those belonging to Ulbert, Takemikazuchi, Nishikienrai, Ancient One, Wish III, and Tabula.

Mizuki softly shared insights about their guild's history. "When we conquered the Dungeon and initially established the guild, it consisted solely of members from Nine's Own Goal. However, as time went on, more players joined us, increasing our number to 41. Of course, all the guild members personally talked to each new member, and they all signed the required contracts." Lucian, not very interested in the details, acknowledged her with polite nods and murmurs of agreement.

As he walked further into the chamber, with Mizuki continuing her murmured commentary, he approached the grand staircase that led to the towering throne. This huge throne seemed to nearly touch the high ceiling.

However, what caught Lucian's attention was a stunningly beautiful NPC stationed near the throne, like a guardian.

She had black hair and the face of a true beauty, arguably more attractive than other NPCs in the Nazarick. She had golden irises and vertically split pupils. Two thick horns protruded crookedly from her left and right temples, and she sported a pair of black angelic-looking wings around her waist. She was dressed in a pure white gown with silky gloves covering her slender hands, adorned with a golden spiderweb necklace that covered her shoulders and chest.

 She was dressed in a pure white gown with silky gloves covering her slender hands, adorned with a golden spiderweb necklace that covered her shoulders and chest