Bukubukuchagama

Words couldn't capture the déjà vu that Lucian felt as he gazed upon the two players encircling a slime-like creature in the familiar grounds of Muspellsheim. The striking coincidence that both of them happened to be humanoid elves only added to the eerie sense of familiarity.

"Handsome Onii Chan, can you save me from these evil players who are trying to kidnap me?" pleaded the pink, repulsive blob of a slime. Its voice was strangely cute, capable of making anyone who heard it feel powerless to resist its charm. The blob moved with fluidity, seemingly in a state between liquid and solid, as it approached Lucian.

Lucian had just arrived at the Muspellsheim grounds to register for the world tournament. The registration process required players to be physically present in the world they were competing in. In this case, only those currently in Muspelheim could enter the Muspelheim tournament, and the same rule applied to players in other worlds.

Lucian had used a gate to transport himself to a random location within Muspelheim. As soon as he materialized, he was met with the sight of a slime-like, heteromorphic player being encircled by two humanoid players.

Lucian turned his attention to the slime speaking in the adorable voice and asked, "Are they hunting you?"

"Yes," replied the peculiar, pink, and erratic-looking slime, its blob-like form looked as if it's in constant motion. Its hands seemed to droop, resembling liquid in their behavior.

"Well, can you guys leave her alone?" Lucian said, addressing the players who had surrounded the slime player.

Both of them were elves, and this situation felt eerily similar to the time when he had been 'saved' by Touch Me.

"Why should we? We're hungry for leveling up. You'd be good EXP too; after all, you're level 90," one of the players retorted, glancing at Lucian's profile and level.

"Hey, he's wearing divine class gear, WTF! Look at that," exclaimed the elf on the left, wide-eyed and pointing at Lucian's beautifully designed and ornate armor. 

Lucian could conceal the class of his armor if he wanted to, but he chose not to, as he saw no need to do so.

"Are you for real? Let's kill him!" exclaimed the first player as he drew his dagger. In an instant, his presence seemed to thin, almost vanishing entirely, startling the pink, odd-looking flesh slime player, who remarked, "Whoa, that scary big guy vanished!"

However, Lucian could still clearly see the player despite the stealth attempt. The other player, resembling a mage, readied his staff. Yet, their efforts proved futile as Lucian cast a spell while gesturing with his hand.

"[Reality Slash]" - immediately, both players were afflicted with a reality cut that tore through their entire data, causing them to vanish despite being level 100..

"Woah, that was really cool, Onii-chan! You're so cool!" exclaimed the slime blob player, attempting to jump towards Lucian.

"Uh, could you please stay away?" Lucian asked as he distanced himself from the slime. He felt a bit uneasy due to the unusual appearance of the slime. Despite encountering numerous bizarre creatures and heteromorphic avatars, some even more repulsive, he had an inexplicable aversion to slimes that he couldn't quite understand.

"But Onii-chan, you saved me! You're like a knight in shining armor!" exclaimed the slime in its cute voice as it leaped onto Lucian once more.

"Whoa, stay away from me!" Lucian exclaimed, attempting to distance himself from the slime. However, it was too late, as the slime had already attached itself to him, hugging him tightly in its bizarre, pink, flesh-like form.