World Champion and Administrator

Lucian found himself in a lavish room that left him in awe. The room was adorned with beauty and extravagance. In the center, there was a magnificent glass table, and on either side of it stood two opulent chairs.

Lucian took a seat in the left chair, his curiosity piqued by the luxurious surroundings. He noticed that there were no visible entry or exit points; access to this place was restricted to those with specific administrative privileges. These privileges included winning the world championship or using a world item, an item that has the power to fundamentally alter the game. To use such an item, one needed to contact the game developers, who held the authority to approve or deny such requests.

Upon arriving in this place, Lucian was met with a loading screen that displayed the message:

[Contacting the «Administrators»...]

When Lucian tapped on the screen, he received a message asking him to "Please wait patiently." He decided to heed this advice and settled into a chair, patiently waiting for the administrators to arrive. During the wait, Lucian opened his console and began organizing his inventory. His OCD tendencies compelled him to ensure that everything was as compact and neatly sorted as possible.

"I should create another category in my inventory for items that are only useful in specific situations,"Lucian muttered to himself as he sorted through the various cash shop and gacha items. While they might not be immediately valuable, he saw the wisdom in holding onto them, given his limitless inventory space.

Lucian continued sorting through his inventory, but soon he sensed someone's presence. When he looked up, he saw someone standing in front of him.

"Are you the developer who's here to grant me the World Champion class and listen to my request?" Lucian asked as he closed the menu he had been browsing and looked at the person who had just arrived.

The only distinctive feature Lucian could discern about the developer or admin's avatar was the brown hair and the feminine body shape, as everything else appeared very NPC-like.

"Uhm... Can we please have a talk first?" the voice said, stuttering a little, which made Lucian feel as if the other party were intimidated. Though he should be the one feeling that way, after all, the devs have supreme god-like powers in the game.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lucian asked, concerned about the well-being of the person. Although he didn't know who this was, she was female from her voice. He had noticed her stuttering and the rapid breathing, even though it was in VR. Breathing was an essential part of one's consciousness, and it naturally carried over to VR, especially in intense situations.

"Ah, I'm fine. Can you please just listen to me? Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please..." Suddenly, like a broken record, the person in front of him started repeating the same word, her voice breaking in between. However, she remained the same as she continued to chant the same thing continuously, making Lucian worried.

"Hey, calm down, developer-san. You should log out if you are not feeling okay. Maybe send someone else, or I'm even fine with giving my request for the world champion class item at a later date," Lucian said. After all, he wasn't worried about getting scammed and not getting his weapons and class. He knew there is a GM function that can help him should the need arise.

"No no no no no no no no no no no! Please listen to me," she chanted. However, Lucian immediately pushed her into the empty chair.

"Just tell me what's your problem! And calm down! I'll listen." Lucian's stern words seemed to help, as she gradually regained control of her breathing and her composure.