Using a Super Tier Spell

A colossal impact echoed, akin to the descent of a nuclear bomb, as Lucian's lance struck the head of the First Avatar of Odin. The entire crimson-drenched battlefield was instantly engulfed in an unending sea of flames. The already blood-soaked terrain was now ablaze in crimson fire, devouring weapons and threatening to consume the entire world.

The two ravens that had been attacking Lucian were swiftly obliterated, and notifications began to flood in, indicating Lucian's experience points were increasing.

Lucian eyed the fallen First Avatar of Odin, his frustration evident.

"This guy's got a ridiculously high defense," he grumbled, glancing at this monstrous Odin's depleted HP bar..

[First Avatar of Odin]

HP - 323/700

MP - 180/300

Anyone else would have been defeated, especially normal raid bosses. This attack, a power that Lucian had kept in reserve for an entire day, surpassed even super-tier spells. Yet, it had barely made a dent in Odin's HP, not even reaching 50%.

"Looks like I'll have to get serious," Lucian muttered as he watched Odin rise, the god-like boss monster muttering its customary phrase before launching an attack with its mighty spear, declaring,

"[Behold the might of a god, as I strike you down!]"

Lucian easily dodged Odin's attack, his mind racing as he thought of the quickest way to defeat this boss.

"Fine, I'll use a super-tier magic for you!" Lucian muttered under his breath. As he deftly dodged the spear hurled at him by Odin, the weapon gave chase. Lucian wielded his lance skillfully, parrying the spear just as it returned to Odin's hand. However, Odin was relentless, summoning multiple magic circles on the ground, from which Multiple giant Wolves started materialising, ready to attack.

"Tch, this jackass is summoning more monsters. Why couldn't I have found him when I needed to level up?" Lucian muttered in frustration.

Lucian watched as multiple white and black wolves materialized from the ground and lunged at him. He dodged each one of them swiftly, dispatching them with his lance.

[Skoll]

HP - 80

MP - 20

Class - Mob

[Hati]

HP - 20

MP - 80

Class- Mob

Despite his supposed bad reflexes, Lucian was effortlessly dealing with these high-level monsters. Some of the wolves even attempted to use magic on him, but his Magical Defense stat was so high that their spells had no effect whatsoever.

Unlike his first time, when he needed the help of the [Halo of the Forgotten God] to defeat the raid boss, Lucian had since taken pride in handling bosses by himself. He often employed various tactics instead of simply pummeling everything thrown at him, as he was doing now.

He had underestimated his own abilities. It wasn't just a cheat; it was game-breaking. The [Greatest Einherjar] class was the pinnacle of cheats, and Lucian could only imagine what it would be like to acquire another class like [World Champion], which is rumored to have broken skills.

"Hahah, I'm getting excited. Come all at once, I'll deal with the mobs first. [Chaos Beckon]!" Lucian muttered to himself as he dove onto the ground, turning off his [Flame Aura] and using one of his skills to attract all the summoned wolves of Odin at once.