[First Avatar of Odin]

Lucian held the [Aesir Might Medallion] in his hand as he approached the two towering, huge doors of the gate.

As soon as he arrived in front of the gate, he pushed forward the Medallion, and the blue gem at its center glowed a radiant white as the gates started opening.

The two huge doors revealed a grand hallway that appeared fit for royalty, adorned with gold and silver. Lucian put the Medallion back in his inventory and proceeded down the hallway.

As soon as he entered the hall, a notification appeared, and the gate doors behind him closed, seemingly trapping him.

[You have entered the boss room]

[Place - Hall of the Slain | Type - Boss room]

Lucian ignored the notification and looked ahead.

Before him lay a magnificent, lengthy hallway, flanked on each side by a stunning array of statues depicting Valkyries and warriors. Each sculpture bore a unique name or narrative, inscribed on stone plaques at their bases.

Lucian approached one of the statues and read the inscription:

[Mighty Valkyrie - Lemindrhldr, a warrior who sacrificed herself for her lord.]

The story was long and detailed, recounting the tale of a Valkyrie who had been unwaveringly devoted to her lord. She had made the ultimate sacrifice, giving her life to buy him precious time to escape from the World-devourer.

Lucian read the story while admiring the exquisitely detailed statue.

Every part of the sculpture seemed so lifelike that it appeared as though it might spring to life at any moment. He can only imagine the amount of data used to put everything in place, and make everything look so lifelike.

Lucian truly appreciated the incredible attention to detail in Yggdrasil. The game's graphic designers were undoubtedly talented geniuses who put an immense amount of creativity and hard work into every fine detail.

"I also want to create my own NPCs," Lucian muttered to himself as he continued to explore the hall.

Lucian had been contemplating for a while. This game had a function that allowed players to create custom NPCs, offering extensive customization options. They could essentially become gods, fashioning characters of their choice, whether they wanted a princess or a slave. However, custom NPCs could only be obtained by owning a guild and conquering a dungeon.

Conquering a guild dungeon, a unique type of dungeon that could serve as a guild's base after its defeat, granted players the ability to create custom NPCs to safeguard their guild. These NPCs were among the best features of Yggdrasil, and Lucian couldn't deny it. Players had complete control over their appearance, classes, and even the option to craft backstories and lore for them. Whether they were to be mages, warriors, tanks, or any other role, it was entirely up to the player's imagination.

Lucian halted in his tracks as he reached the end of the hallway. Before him lay a colossal exit, an open gateway that seemed to lead outside. However, this gate was unlike the previous ones. Instead of doors, it was obscured by a warped veil, as though space itself had been distorted there.

Lucian was well aware that he would have to face the boss once he entered the area.

"I should probably use my lance today," Lucian muttered to himself as he scrolled through his inventory, contemplating which lance would be the best choice to confront this boss.

Coming to a conclusion, Lucian reached into his inventory and brought out a white, pristine lance. The lance's appearance was striking, with its white body accented by swirling purple patterns that twisted along its length. Its handle was pitch black, adorned with a shimmering purple gem at the base. At the tip of the lance, another radiant purple gem gleamed, making the weapon a truly beautiful sight.